So today I answered a question on Quora which asked this question, and I was curious as to everyone's opinions about this.
I myself have not given it any thought as to whether or not crossdressing makes me less of a man and more of a woman. Well when I dress up , I do indeed feel more girly and feminine, and that's the way I like it. The suggestion of such a thing is crazy. But even if it did mean that dressing up as a woman would make me seen as more feminine and less manly, I would still dress up in absolutely everything that I have, because I love to express my feminine side, and it just feels so darn good to me when I dress up. I constantly keep thinking back as to when and how I became a crossdresser, and how I almost let this grand opportunity slip by. I get sad thoughts in my mind just thinking about how I could've very easily gone through life without dressing up. And why? Because I was afraid of this exact thing, that people would see me as less of a man.
As far as it making me less of a man, I say total bullshit. I still act and feel like a typical man and like the things they do. I could care less about sappy romance stories like a real woman would. I told him to just go with his guts and instincts and just go with it and have fun.