Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was your Halloween?

How was your Halloween?

How did your Halloween turn out?I was not planing on doing anything because of rain and no where to go, so I packed up my costumes and decided to stay in.At the last minute a friend called and invited over for a small get together.I decided to dress up and go it will be my first public outing in years.I was wearing Bra and pantie set,Danskin pantyhose with fencenets layered over,white button down shirt,leather skirt,nine west otk boots,and a red wig.Everyone liked my costume I got allot of complements on my legs when we went out i heard a guy tell his Girl why dont you wear something like that for me she said If i had legs like that i would.I had a blast we had a small get together the we went out to eat and just ran around town and hung out.
    This is what I learned from my night out
    High heels and a tight skirt makes you take smaller more dainty steps.
    How my foot slides in my boots every time I took a step.
    Speaking of boots how warm they kept my nylon clad legs.
    The sound of my legs rubbing together in hose,
    Sound of my heels clicking,
    Sound of pantyhose rubbing my leather skirt.
    How warm i was despite having little clothes on.
    Having to tuck my skirt every time i sat down.
    Having to remember to keep my legs together when i sat and how sore my legs got having to keep them together.
    Trying to anything when you have boobs.
    How hot my wig got
    How sore my feet are now.
    And after everything I would 100% do it again.
    So how was your halloween outing?
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

I fulfilled my yearly tradition of missing all of the parties due to work, and other obligations.
    There's always next year
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Funny you should ask...

Actually I really think I need to start a thread...

Saturday night I took my roommate to the bar. She has met a couple of my friends. I stayed with her and let them come to us, so I could introduce them. We had a ball I danced in my six inch heels with a one inch platform. I was a NUN. I made the dress, low cut, bell sleeves. Skirt just below the knee, head piece, fishnets, and heels. Yes lots of complements.

For the 31st we handed out candy. I wore the same black dress with a witch hat, black and green stripped tights, and ankle boots. My roommate said my straw like hair was perfect, thanks? I got complements from the kids and parents.

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedrake View Post
    Funny you should ask...

Actually I really think I need to start a thread...
    You should. I did.

Click here.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I got to go to work en femme in costume, and it was fantastic.
    Indeed, wigs get hot after 8 hours. But a corset all day isn't as bad as you might think.
    But I'd do it again.

it was a land mark as we decided that I am not changing back to drab except for certain occasions otherwise the middle aged woman I was yesterday is the middle aged woman I will be today and every day going forward. Wife cleared out all but a handful of drab and put all my dresses and outfits right out front, best treat I ever got

Quote Originally Posted by Mariabella View Post
    it was a land mark as we decided that I am not changing back to drab except for certain occasions otherwise the middle aged woman I was yesterday is the middle aged woman I will be today and every day going forward. Wife cleared out all but a handful of drab and put all my dresses and outfits right out front, best treat I ever got
    Congratulations on this huge step
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

thank you and Kimdl93. our Samhain was a renewal and a commitment to each others "bucket lists" of what we put on hold when the kids came unexpectedly. She is becoming a power woman in her field and I am a domestic wife. We both laugh at how this kind of evolved on its own while we played other roles.

I'm having my first going out ever until tomorrow to a Halloween party. I'll be going to a bar with some girlfriends dressed as a witch. I'm not even totally sure if I'll be passable (I think I will) but I've grown enough courage to not back out. Send good vibes, ❤️💅🤞

I got dressed out and went out shopping then clubbing with my friends. I've done this for the last few years and usually go to an area with great night life.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I really dont celebrate it anymore because of the dark origins, but a few times i did go out dressed in modest lady things a few times to stores. It was way too cold early this year, and much snow here!

As every year, I took the opportunity to go out dressed in short black dress wearing black spider net pantyhose and black heels. It was late in the evening, so it was not unusual for people to go to parties dresses in Halloween costumes. To look more in Halloween spirit, I put on some dark makeup and bloody red lipstick. Since I don't really pass as a woman, Halloween and Spring carnival in masks are the only 2 days in year when I can go out dressed in clothes that stand out in a crowd. On normal days, I try not to put myself in a spotlight and try to blend in as possible, when walking around fully dressed in public.

My Halloween was a real horror story in more ways than one. I went to a midnight live stage performance of the rocky horror picture show at a gay bar. I am not gay myself, but obviously when going to a show like that you would expect to see people in the audience dressed in pretty wild outfits - and that is an understatement. So I figured what the heck, this time I won't be dressing up like I am going to the mall. I put on some pretty risque attire for the show which amounts to basically just lingere complete with thigh high stockings. Also I had on a choker, wrist and ankle cuffs with chains attached. Now, I am not into kink and don't usually go out like this. Remember it was just the venue and it was appropriate that night because of the show. It was a really fun live show, and people looked so wild I was hardly noticed - pretty hard to believe but true. Then things went south. I had way too much to drink, and then I got sick so I had to go home - that was horror #1. Then my Uber driver noticed I left my phone in the car when I got home, and came back blowing his horn at me to come back. Now this was amost 3 AM - thanks for alerting all my neighbors to look out the window (horror #2 - hopefully they were not awakened.) I got my phone and stumbled back to the house. The next morning I was checking my security video, since I have cameras all around my house, and noticed my driver was staring WAY too long at me and had even been looking at my phone in his car before he came back. Even when walking back to his car, he had his head turned backwards looking at me with a creepy stare, and it really gave me the creeps. I fell asleep on the floor. Next time I won't drink so much - what a night.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    I wore my Halloween Dress and handed out candy that's about it...

75371687_1002270823437670_6683575299965190144_n.jpg
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-02-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Meh, I just sat on my front porch in jeans and a sweatshirt handing out candy, wishing I was inside watching the football. Halloween with kids is a lot different then without - for me, its all about them.

My heart did break for one little boy, though. Eight, maybe nine, came to the porch wearing a dress and wig. Head down you and could tell he was super shy. Trick or treating with his parents, no friends. Shyly mumbled "trick or treat?" and I told him "Here ya go, and I really like your Stranger Things costume!" He brightened up immediately. "You're Eleven, right?"

Was like the switch was flipped on them. Beaming, he said yep he was El from Stranger Things, and he picked out the dress himself and it was HIS and not his sisters and that I was the only one who got it. Said it was an AWESOME dress, and that his was the best outfit I'd seen all night and that I ALMOST dressed as Joyce the year before. He went skipping down the path, where his parents were wiping away a tear, and the mother mouthed a big THANK YOU back to me.
    Bearded, hairy, beer-chugging, truck-drivin', wife lovin' manly man...
    ...sometimes in lingerie and heels, and occasionally a cute dress. MIAD 4 life!

Feeling a little catish this year.
    7D487C83-700C-430B-9544-F6AEB2BEAE2D.jpg

Absolutely dead as a Dodo! I think in town there may been a bit of trick or treating but where i live the folks for the most part are of retirement age, no parties nothing.
    BORING!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Most of the day was uneventful. I got a GG friend to do my hair. Then I got dolled up in a vintage/pinup inspired dress, tights, Mary Jane pumps, and sequined Minnie Mouse ears. Another GG friend picked me up for appetizers and drinks before we made our way to a local drag show. I befriended one of the performers and had a great night overall. I have a post with photos in the Photos pages.

Halloween is totally my favorite holiday.

Early in the month we did freight fest at six flags amusement park, I went low key with a poodle skirt, a pink tank top and black flower hoodie with some booties. Weird going on rides in a skirt (incuding a roller coaster you rode as a motorcycle).

At my local GNO we wear costumes for October so I wore my bo peep costume. I played pool with my shepherd's staff (from tractor supply) and it was a huge hit that I did.

The week before Halloween the kids and I did trick or treating at the mall. Got tons of kudos (and a few dirty looks) for my bo peep costume.

The week of Halloween when I worked from home I wore a few different more out there looks for the day. A black evening dress with pearl wannabee necklace with heels (kids at school and my wife didn't have her daycare kids that morning) and later on a matronly green dress with matching necklace. Another day a short ruffle skirt with an ariel women's shirt.

And on Halloween I wore my bo peep costume trick or treating with the kids. Lot of compliments including "you have some big balls for wearing that".

The day after I went to Halloween closeout sale and got a little red riding costume (and my wife bought tons of clown stuff for our son's clown birthday party). And yesterday I went to the store again for the final clearance prices and got a full kitty outfit and a few things of hosiery.

How was my Hallowe'en? Big day. Had my psych eval. Turns out I'm not insane, the Dr. Will be sending my letter soon!

One step closer, wish me luck!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

It went absolutely awesome. It has been one hell of an experience. I've made a thread telling my story if you'd like to read it. 😉https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...68#post4405568
    Xoxo

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    meh, i just sat on my front porch in jeans and a sweatshirt handing out candy, wishing i was inside watching the football. Halloween with kids is a lot different then without - for me, its all about them.

My heart did break for one little boy, though. Eight, maybe nine, came to the porch wearing a dress and wig. Head down you and could tell he was super shy. Trick or treating with his parents, no friends. Shyly mumbled "trick or treat?" and i told him "here ya go, and i really like your stranger things costume!" he brightened up immediately. "you're eleven, right?"

was like the switch was flipped on them. Beaming, he said yep he was el from stranger things, and he picked out the dress himself and it was his and not his sisters and that i was the only one who got it. Said it was an awesome dress, and that his was the best outfit i'd seen all night and that i almost dressed as joyce the year before. He went skipping down the path, where his parents were wiping away a tear, and the mother mouthed a big thank you back to me.

OMG!!

No joke... This literally brought tears to my eyes just now, as well.

You did awesome!

Oh, and THANK YOU!!!

I had a fun Halloween. I met up with my DC trans group with about 50 other girls. Since I still haven't found a job, I wanted to keep my Halloween costume expenses low. I decided to go as as 20's flapper girl using an appropriate black dress that I already had and a lon string of faux pearls. All I needed to by was fishnet pantuhose, a pink feather boa and a headband with a feather.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gaz, OMG, I agree with ellbee, what a beautiful story and the thank you from the Mom just topped it off!
    Crissy