Thread: Looking and feeling younger

Aspiring Member

Looking and feeling younger

I sure it has been said before. But when I am dressed I look and feel 10 to 15 years younger. It is amazing what a little makeup and pretty clothes can do for your appearance and mood.
    Sara

Yup. That’s kinda the point of makeup.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its been said many,many times

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I mostly feel younger than I am any how. Maybe I am just hopeless at make up, but I don't feel any younger dressed and made up. Just a little more content mostly.

I uploaded a photo to Pictriev the other day. I came up 68% Feminine and age 40. I guess a little makeup makes me look 20 years younger LOL. Seeing that was a good feeling.

Just another reason that I enjoy presenting as a woman!
    Hugs, Carole

Hi Sara, you know I was thinking about posting something similar. I am a little over 60, and originally I never though to ask people how old I look, but now I ask people fairly often because I am curious. Generally, people think I am about 20 years younger than I actually am when fully dolled up. Sometimes even more. I have to say it is very flattering. I do have the good fortune of have very sexy legs for a man. They probably look like they belong on a 20-30 year old woman oddly enough. Go figure. A few GG's have flipped out when I told them my age. I had one GG in the middle of the bar yell out loud "No <censored> way". It's that kind of flattery that adds fuel to my desire to keep on doing it. It's very addicting, seriously.

Sandi

I've had similar comments about my age en femme. I respond, "Maybe it's Maybelline."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

As much as I feel younger and prettier, in reality, when I dress up in my girl clothes, I resemble Princess Fiona way more than I do, Cinderella. But at least, it's still a girl.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.