Thread: secretly dressing at home with wife home (DADT)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

secretly dressing at home with wife home (DADT)

Yesterday and today my wife has been sick and I’ve been caring for her. Since she was been in bed most of the time I’ve been able to dress while she sleeps. I decided I needed to practice quickly changing back. I timed myself at 1 minute. I still checked on her periodically so I changed back to male mode for that too. All the changing back and forth was extra work, but worth it.

Part of how I was able to do a quick change was by keeping my bra on. Ok, removing the bra would have only added 5 sec. I wore a flannel shirt which hid the wire free bra quite well. This is the first time I ever wore a bra in front of my wife. For a long time I’ve thought of ways to add bra wearing at home, and finally was able to do it. But under normal circumstances I couldn’t risk it, in case she wanted an impromptu hug or something.

Is anyone else in DADT doing quick changes with the spouse at home?
    Last edited by Nyla F; 11-02-2019 at 10:49 PM.