Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't like men!

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Oh here we go with the "construct" and "patriarchy" buzz words.
    So I guess we are going to turn this thread into a man bashing thing?
    I hope not because I like guys.
    Tracii, there was no intention to bash anyone on my part. Maybe "I don't like men" should have been phrased "I don't feel comfortable with 'other' men". Since I don't feel very "manly" most of the time, never have.

And that translates into "not liking" for me.

As others have said, there are very find, noble and honorable humans who happen to be male. No one gender/sex holds a monopoly on honor or nobility or integrity.

This is most likely my "issue" and not any kind of innate flaw in men.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieMae View Post
    I don't know if this has any connection to my CD'ing and self-identification as gender non-binary. It wouldn't surprise me if it is.
    Jessie Mae
    This girl does not really like women at all but that doesn't make me a man and I KNOW I am a straight female .
    Saying that though , most of the countless TG/CD'ers I have been with and am close too do not seem to like men much . They also have this idea, sometimes vague sometimes strong , that it somehow makes them more of a woman or is some kind of indication that they are really a woman . Strangely most of them had very overbearing moms and/or unpleasant interactions with males early on .
    I like a few women but in general I have found them to be petty and backstabbing so each gender has their own issues .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 11-05-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

I don't like the macho neanderthal behavior many men exhibit. There are some females who exhibit it as well and I dont care for it either. I am certainly not one of the guys and dont really have a desire to become one of them.

What Dutchess said - I have a fair few guy friends who would certainly be tagged as "neanderthal" by some. Yeah, there are times that their boorish behavior is over the top but it doesn't make them a bad person - and many of them are as loyal and steadfast as any person could want in a friend. Similarly, quite a few of my female friends will descend into similarly stereotypical activities, where their voices go up several octaves and they discuss at length last nights episode of the Bachelor(ette) over sugary cocktails. Not something I enjoy being around, but doesn't make them bad people.
    Bearded, hairy, beer-chugging, truck-drivin', wife lovin' manly man...
    ...sometimes in lingerie and heels, and occasionally a cute dress. MIAD 4 life!

I am not a fan of manly men, can't think of a single friend who would fit that. But I will be friendly to them as needed. But run of the mill men nowadays don't bother me and could be friends.

One thing you can say about crossdressers is that we tend to see the gendered world in much more extreme terms than most people do. Women are either tramps or Madonnas and men are thugs and Neanderthals. I've been no exception but as I grow older my gender filter is fading and I am seeing people more how they are. I do know that if/when the SHTF, I don't want to have a bunch of girly boys around me.

I guess it boils down for me that male group dynamics are just not comfortable but female group dynamics feels natural. And the true bottom line for me is I like kind warm loving people and have found more among my female peers than my male peers. This all said? It was a man and his friends who used me sexually as a child which plays into my feelings but the greatest betrayal was that my mother turned a blind eye to it. Humans of both sexes can suck badly
    I honestly think there may be a genetic component in how we deal with birthsex.

To be honest, i am not a big fan of either men nor women. The human race has been pretty sick and pathetic mostly. I cannot watch |The View| at all. I makes me almost puke. Again, there are not as many real gentlemen, or real ladies anymore. As one person on here often says, men have a little female dna and women have a little male dna. We need to learn from good male and female examples, and be a little like each other. Us Cders are often better men, for what we do. Sadly, we live in extreme times, where the worst of both sexes is shown bigtime on the rotten media.

Hi Jessie.

I put a post up a while back regarding the same subject. x

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...Company-Of-Men

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    Hi Jessie.

I put a post up a while back regarding the same subject. x

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...Company-Of-Men
    Wow, Vicky, we could have grown up in the same family. Me, two older sisters, but my dad was often on the road alot. Got bullied by boys and scorned by girls.
    For most of my teenage years it was just my mom and me for long periods of time. And the rest of your life experience is also very much like mine. Your post pre-dated my joining the forum.

Thanks. Jessie Mae

Vicky Scot, Wow, you and i sound almost the same, too. I have been a codependent rescuer , and a soft target, too, but it is just my nature, and i get used all the time, and not thanked for sacrificing myself and means for others. The latest was twice sacrificing my AAA card tow, and $52 to a person. No real thank you from her either. And two different men here needed me to help lift heavy items.. I guess is that they can sniff out my giving nature, and soft heart.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The manly guys I know are pretty nice and quite secure in who they are.
    One is gay too how about that?
    They don't mind having me (a tranny) for a good friend.

So, let me get this straight, heterosexual CDs prefer the company of women and hetero women and gay CDs like the company of men and bisexuals go either way!!!!!! Some body needs to do some research on this weird phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariabella View Post
    I feel the same and it has gone hand in hand with having a femme side since childhood. I preferred playing with the girls. I never have really liked men since a child even before I was sexually abused by a stepthing. As a younger I would always ?overachieve? my homme persona and grew to hate myself it has only been recently that Maria has held the reigns and I am learning to love myself again.
    Indeed much of my dysphoria was seeing what I dislike rather intensely in the mirror.
    It is kind of funny. Even before the term transgender existed I felt like a gay woman. Ironic twist to put a gay woman in a male container I think
    Hey Maria.
    It's funny that I just recently came to this kind of thought just recently and here I I am reading a fellow soul explaining exactly how I felt and am feeling. Thank you.
    It's been a long time for me to finally accept Roberta and beginning to let her be her and it's has been an awesome experience so far.
    Hope to read you more around.

Xoxo

I wouldn't say I dislike or am uncomfortable around men. I do feel like I have to be someone else when with men exclusively. I would rather talk to a woman or be one on one with a woman than a man. Even when I need to "be" with a man that mask comes up. It is like those depression commercials with the people holding up the smiley face.

there are two sorts of people i generally meet. those i enjoy the company of even if i may disagree with some of their basic tenets and ignorant morons. gender rarely plays a role.

AmandaSophy, It is almost the same with me. I have to hide my fem traits, and put on the mask, and act more unnatural, with men and my brother. My brother has always suspected i am gay. I am not gay, but think about being the lady with a guy sometimes, when all dolled up.

I've never bothered to break down my misanthropy along gender lines. It's not an exact science.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!