I had to post about this update. otherwise it was about to drive me crazy.

My journey this far has been absolutely incredible. I don't Express it much cause that's just me. But, This year alone, has been a Tremendous year for me as a crossdresser and for me in the drag scene. Even though I started when I was In my early teenage years. And then completely came out to my wife back in February of this year. Joined this forum back in June. Soon after, I broke the ice on shopping for female clothes and everything else related. Studied others Good advice seriously. Developed friendships here, and Made friends with more than 4 shops here in town. I also have had 2 huge outings dressed head to toe. Told some friends about my journey. Everything has gone well. My wife and I have gotten much tighter than we have in a longtime due to our passionate love for makeup. For those still new, you Have to still remember to carry that balance so your partner doesn't get overwhelmed. There's a time and place for everything and we make it work. She's accepted everything for who I am and for that alone, I am very fortunate. I now have a whole entire wardrobe for Kaylin and my Male self. I also have gotten tighter within the drag community as well. That's been going well. I don't talk about that much on here. Cause it's a different scene. But that's all good. (Those that don't know I also am in the drag scene). This weekend though was a big one for me. Some of my close family now knows I am a cd and in drag. The initial response was nerve racking but they accept me for who I am and that will never change anything going forward. It was Huge actually for me. My parents will know soon, but this part of my family it was very important for me to tell them. These people are my closest so far. I was definitely prepared for the worst. it worked out. Also another thing I wanted to bring up. Those of you I met here on the forum and have kept in contact with you on here. I LOVE THAT!! Theres some good folks on here with great advice. Keep an open ear to them. (Theres also a few flakey ones) but we won't go there lol anyways that's my update so far. My move officially finally starts in 3 weeks exactly. Moving twice in 3 months. Should be fun. Much love everyone hope you all had a great weekend. And keep touch ladies!! I am very grateful!
And my journey rolls on...
*hugs*
My 3rd and final outing (not my last one ever. Just for this current area) will be next friday evening. Have new pics then.

Much love,
Kaylin