View Poll Results: I like my GG to have.....

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dominant tendancies but is rather femme.

35 64.81%
  • Dominant tendancy but is a bit tom boyish.

3 5.56%
  • Neither femme/tom boyish, dominant or passive.

3 5.56%
  • Passive and femme.

9 16.67%
  • Passive and tom boyish.

4 7.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of GG do TG's and CD's like?

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar

Question What kind of GG do TG's and CD's like?

So, grrlies, how do you like your GG's? This could be bedroom or kitchen, the choice is yours. I'm curious.

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Sorry Kew, I can't respond to your poll, you don't have a choice for me. I like women. I like all sorts of women. I like all sorts of women with all sorts of personalities. I like all sorts of women with all sorts of personalities who like all sorts of kinks. I like women.
    [SIZE=2]Love,
    Jenni

"It's not that there's too many fools in the world, it's that the lightnin' ain't distributed right."
    --Mark Twain--
    [/SIZE]

LOL, okay, fair enough, I tried to think of the possible options ya grrlies may choose, knowing I couldn't capture them all. Thanks for responding anyway and sharing your two cents.

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

(curtsey)

Difficult to vote.

I like 'em all. Always have.

Someone once asked Ted Nugent, back in his Amboy Dukes days, how he liked his women.

His reply: 'available'.

(curtsey)

Well, to a degree, I disagree. I'm sure unlike most ppl you're drawn to a type of person. I know I am, always have been. We generally don't like everybody and anybody. It's human nature. We have food, color, wine (if we even drink it or drink period), furnture, clothes, etc. etc., ETC.--tastes and preferences. To say you like all is a cop out. I DO NOT LIKE ALL MEN. I would comfortably say, I don't like most men. I don't even like most ppl. So, I'd say, not being honest. You and everyone must have some sorta preference.

Come on grrlies, where do ya stand?

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Amelie
    I was just leaving when I read your thead Kew. Can I vote? If you change GG to SO, I would pick dominant-Tom boyish, this would be the nearest one.
    All the guys I fall for are dominant, they run the show. And none of them were fem in any way, well,, not what i consider fem.
    I know the poll was for GGs, but I just wanted to add my vote some how.
    Love Amelie

Of course ya can vote grrly and thanks for sharing. Though I think you should run the show with your next b/f. I no like it when I hear the guy you're with is mean Anyhooo, sweety, hope you have a great halloween I'm backing blood red cakes and putting on me Morticia garb.

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

I like people (men or women) that speak up and are aggressive with what they want. But I like women that are either fem or tomboyish (more tomboyish). As far as men go, the guys that I end up liking are the laid back dork type. Extremes tend to be a bad thing for me.

I've been here a week, and this is the best topic yet. Well, maybe not the best, but certainly one of the best. Anyway............

I like my women dominant, sexy, slender, older, breast endowed, sassy, independent, dependent (figure it out, it isn't that hard), smokeless, kinky, daring, and ready for something completely different.

I am extremely turned on by women who can and do dominate men. Call me weird, but it's the truth. And if they are sexy, good looking, and slender, along with being domineering, I am helpless. In the past I've had three girlfriends who were not just dominant, but over bearingly dominant, dominant to point of ridiculous. They were so dominant, that my male friends would take me aside and ask, "what are you doing with that bitch?!? Can't you tell to butt out?" I was never able to explain to my friends how much I liked what these women were.

My wife is dominant, but with just the right touch. She knows when to back off, when to apply pressure, she never over steps in front of my parents or family, but she runs our house and me like it's a business. Every outside activity I engage in is approved by her before I do it. She loves the fact that I crossdress, as she sees it as not only a weakness, but leverage and fun. We enjoy our lives together, and it wouldn't be half as much fun if she were a meek, obediant, kitchen cleaning woman. Nope, that is what she has me for. To top it all off, she is sexy, gorgeous, older, breast endowed, and sassy. What more could I ask for?

I prefer GGs to be feminine but with a wild side. (Not Dom or Sub per se, just free spirited) I like them to be equally comfy in heels and a sexy dress or hiking boots and jeans.

Lawren

Kneels as she enters the forum. Yes Miss Kew, this one has now voted. Is there anything else this one can do for You, Ma'am?
    [SIZE=2]Love,
    Jenni

"It's not that there's too many fools in the world, it's that the lightnin' ain't distributed right."
    --Mark Twain--
    [/SIZE]

Aly
    Dominant but ditzy.

Oh my Aly, now that is a combo. Yea, I didn't capture those characteristics together. No one likes me poll Bummer. LOL

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

There are so many factors that go into what we are attracted to that I don't think a poll could ever have the all answers people need.

Me personally, I'm attracted to gals that are tomboyish and like to be fem at times. I'm not really attracted to gals that are dominant but since I'm so submissive its the dominant ones that are attracted to me. I'll much rather find another submissive gal and be equal in that area.

Grace

Hi Kew!

I like the poll.

Dominant tendancies but is rather femme.

I like a woman who is strong and self-reliant. She should have a backbone and guts. She should also be a bit of a sex kitten, purry, cuddly, sensuous.

She should also like playing dressup with me.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Smile

I call the type I like 1+1's 'cos they've got to be pretty, nice and also be wearing a great outfit. No way I'd want a girl with no fashion sense.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

EdenOVay

Partner preference

I like women that are able to adapt and react to their enviroment. Who can take the lead or supporting role as the situation requires. I am wary of the sub/dom connotations, I would rather have a team-like dynamic going where we maintain common goals and share responsibility and authority for all fascets of the relationship. I feel like too much structure or definition of roles in a relationship can lead to division and resentment. Romanticaly, I like a woman who understands and appreciates seduction. Sex without seduction is a purely biological function. Seduction is simply a way of telling someone, "I want you, forget all the other stuff and pay attention to me." It is like the safe-word for everyday life.

Starluscious

Thumbs up I like them

I like all five choices
    but I"m probably going to get knocked and bashed on for choosing
    since most of the time you can only pick one
    well I like them all and that's the truth from my heart ladies
    take it or leave it hehe
    ladies are ladies to me no matter what

love
    Starluscious

P.S. let's all get along the best we can on this sight
    I hate it when lovely girls break out into fights and such
    we can talk things out like ladies should
    best wishes to everyone on here

Starluscious

Thumbs up spelling error

* site*
    not sight*
    wrong vernacular or wrong word use
    sorry ladies

I definitely need a woman who dresses better than me. That way she can teach me, instead of me teaching her.

I rather like having more sense of style than my gg. I enjoy picking out her dresses, sweaters, blouses, and shoes, and particularly her underwear, lingerie, etc. I think I have a much better sense of style, and I like that.

Hi Kew and thanks for the poll. It did make me think about what I am really looking for.
    I wanted to say that my perfect woman would have dominant tendencies but be very feminine at the same time. Then after some thought I also like a woman to be classy, sexy and feminine. I think like anything it always depends on our moods (just like a woman) lol

Hugs,
    Rene

Tristen Cox

Thumbs up

Uummm YES!

There's another option that needs to go onto the poll:

ME!!!!!!!!!!

My bf likes me, and he's a cd, therefore I am the type of gg that (at least one) cds go for.

When he first decided he really rather wanted to go out with me, I was wearing full evening dress - glamourous red dress, black velvet gloves, and stunning red lipstick (he blames the lipstick to this day). However, he also loves it when we go and do outdoorsy stuff together, all scruffy, hiking boots etc; he loves cooking for me, and loves it when I cook for him; sometimes he loves 'taking charge', other times he likes me taking over - I think this could be something he craves when he's dressed for/with me - me still very fem, but being the dominant one...

So, I reckon that the type of woman that cds go for is happy with who she is, and happy with who her cd is too - being truly happy with yourself is one of the sexiest things possible...
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Platinum Member
    this is a hard one to answer i useta like my woman cute and dumb easer that way you could do what you want her clueless now a little smarter would be a real good thing
    kew good post . if you chose not to chose you still have made a choise