Thread: Addictive to Hallmark Christmas Movies

Addictive to Hallmark Christmas Movies

Is anyone else addicted to the Hallmark Christmas Movies? The main reason I like watching them is not because I in general love Christmas movies, I do enjoy them but not that much. The main reason is because I love the styles and outfits of the leading ladies in the movies. Their makeup is always lovely and I love cute high heel boots. Anyways just a thought
    Cheers,

Erika

Oh my...
    Addicted to hard-core chick flicks? You may have to turn in your man card and start wearing panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Oh my...
    Addicted to hard-core chick flicks? You may have to turn in your man card and start wearing panties.
    I'm not worried about my man card. I haven't been using it lately and come to think of it, I cannot seem to find my man card in my purse... weird

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So you have a Christmas movie fetish ? Thats a new one lol.
    I get where you are coming from tho'.

Truthfully, my wife loves them and I find them really boring.
    Just too goody goody for me.
    I do however agree with those that commented on their style. The women always wear such pretty things. Maybe I just have to turn off the sound and simply watch...LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Ya I may need professional help!

Platinum Member
    I am addicted to watching "weather girls" in their form hugging dresses. I do watch the Hallmark romantic movies, but, I cannot binge watch them. I am also addicted to watch Vanna White strut across that letter board every night. I wonder how many wives in a DADT marriage turn off Wheel of Fortune?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always thought this Illinois weather girl was cute.
    My friend Donnie Baker cracks her up in this video.

They do always have some cute outfits. I dont remember if I lost my man card or I never picked it up. I haven't ever been asked for it.

Aspiring Member
    My wife lives for cheezy movies like that. I have thought the same thing when I have been tortured being force to watch. My wife was watching the bachelor, I was going to leave the room, so not have to endure that tripe, when my wife said you can stay and check out all the pretty dresses and shoe. I naturally stayed and had a good time making fun of them.
    Sara

Erika,

Do you know I was going to start this very thread this morning?

Yes, I find the makeup absolutely flawless, and the variety of lovely outfits are inspiring and wonderful to behold. Count me in!

~ brooke

Well, gee! I have watched them for years and years in male gender! Haven't tried it in Lana Mae gender yet! Not really interested in the fashions! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    I can't wait to watch them on crisp cold evenings this December. Curled up on the couch in soft, cozy PJs, next to the one I love, with a cup of hot coco and Christmas cookies in the glow of the Christmas tree is a night that makes wonderful memories. Merry Matrimony, Hitched for the Holidays, A Bride for Christmas, yeah they are cheesy but they really put you into the Christmas spirit.

I can say that movies on Hallmark and Lifetime I find boring and really poorly done.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love all those Hallmark romance movies. But then, I’m a girl.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Too soon!

Christmas movies, etc. shouldn't be out till after Thanksgiving and Santa shows up at the end of the Macy's parade.

Guess I'm old fashioned that way.

I am not into holiday movies but I'm concerned about how my watching videos about engine rebuilds will affect my dressing. But seriously, I know women who would rather help rebuild motors and my wife's uncle, a gnarly old veteran who's every other word starts with F binges on holiday movies and cries while watching them. And my pretty youngest daughter who was our makeup queen watched the nastiest slasher movies ever made.

Stereotypes about entertainment preferences are no more true than assuming a man's behavior because he sometimes likes to dress as a woman. Kind of the same principle.

I love watching the Hallmark movies and watch their Christmas movies all year long

I cannot recall watching any Hallmark movies, I may check one out.When I'm dressed I enjoy watching movies from the 30s up until the early 60s. To me the starlets in those movies depict what femininity is to me and I try to replicate that into my female self. I absolutely love their persona and the clothing they wear.

My wife and I watch these every year. I have them down to 4 basic themes that I will not go into here but they are like junk food, no real nutrition but oh so good. And yes the ladies have the cutest outfits. For a change of wardrobe, try the fall harvest movies.

I like the Hallmark movies as well. But you can just about guess how they are ALL going to end

Lacy PJs

I too have been enjoying the Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies. I love that their is always a happy ending. In fact I have on right now.

I cannot handle happy family Christmas movies. I've got depression and I cry too much. Instead, I watch movies like Bad Santa and Die Hard.

I?m weird. Last year I binge watched a bunch of them, but AFTER Christmas.