Thread: Going out for the first time!😱

Going out for the first time!😱

Hello everyone. I'm here to tell you about my first time out (as I promised in another posts). I'll try to make it with all the necessary details as well as short as possible.

First, a little bit of me. I'm from Mexico City. Our country is known for being kind of mysogynistic and homophobic although we do have several progressive things as well. It ain't really that safe but it isn't that dangerous either, although I've always had the fear of some violent homophobic guy or guys targeting me just for being me.
    Anyway, I've just come to accept my cross dressing habit a couple of years ago even though I know I've had this since a little kid and have been dealing with a little bit of genre dysphoria for some years now (going to therapy for this), although I can say for sure I'm not gay (not because that's bad, I just don't happen to like guys) but have a massive taste for being and looking all feminine.

So, I've finally found the courage to do an outing (thank God I came here and found exactly what I needed to not back out), using Halloween as an excuse. I tried last year when I bought my costume but wasn't even near to ready at the time.
    I asked a friend who recently came out as bisexual and a Gg cousin of mine that has known my cross dressing habit for a while (they both have been part of my circle of trust and support for about 2 years) to go out with me to a Halloween party at a popular gay bar. And they both gladly accepted, they where, I think more excited than I was.
    So, the day finally came. I was super nervous but excited. I had to do some work from house but as sonn as I finished, begin prepping absolutely everything.

I had shaven my entire body since the middle of the week but I still felt I needed to do a little bit of tweaks to get it as perfect as possible (I'm a pretty hairy guy so it's actually a lot of time and pain resistance that has to be added to the mix). And so I began with a bath using some soaps and lotions some girlfriends had gifted me. While I waited for my cousin to arrive (she was going to do the make up as she is actually a professional in that regard) I got all my clothes prepared. It felt super nice just preparing everything.
    I finally got to dress up. I put on a garter belt with some super nice stockings I have that have a nice lace ribbon. I put on a really nice black thong, my favorite actually and one of the first couple of underwear I've ever bought. Was already super excited. I enden by putting on the skirt and corset and waiting for the boots for after and not getting tired as of the moment.

My cousin finally arrived and we began doing my makeup. I had given her a couple of ideas so she came all prepared. And I enjoyed the whole experience, especially the girly talk that came really natural. She then asked me to put on my wig so she could do some final tocuhes on my make up. So I didi it. I had to go to a mirror to look at it and... Omg.... I was so pleasantly surprised. I came to her for the final touches, I went to put on my beautiful 8 inch boots, the satin gloves and my earrings and went once more to the mirror. Triple OMG. I looked Super beautiful. I didn't expected it at all. I was looking really pretty and that gave me an absolute boost to my Confidence.

My friend had already arrived to pick us up so we went down the stairs and put to the parking lot and my cousin asked what if I found a neighbor. "please pray that don't happen" I replied. I had thought about it but for how I looked, I don't think even many of the people close to me would have ever noticed it was me and even if someone did, I had halloween as an excuse. However, I just expected my friend, her girlfriend and my cousin to be going to the party and when I arrived at the car, my friend was talking to a guy and some other girl. I went really nervous and almost fell from my high heeled boots, but managed to stay alive. It turn out that the girl was my friend's sister and the guy was his driver. I tried not to think about it much, but it still came out as a surprise as no more than 5 people knew about my cross dressing before that. But it actually was very good. My friends sister and gf began to ask me a couple of questions, about my name (which is Roberta Alondra BTW) , about where am I in accepting it and all that stuff and came out really supportive. I didn't expect it either but it gave more of a boost.

We finally arrived at the place. It was packed, like really packed. Before entering I could definitely see some people staring but not in disapproval as expected but normal looks, some even appeared to be approving. Once inside, I saw other drags/cross dressers and it became apparent that inside no one, except someone that may find me attractive would approach me. But I did got a couple of compliments (my cousin did an awesome job with the makeup to be fair). And we danced and danced and had a great time although it was really crowded and got tired a bit quickly.

So we went out to ask for our respective Uber. While waiting we got approached 2 times by strangers but nothing out of the ordinary. Everyone was able to get into their respective cars except me because I cheated and never requested one as I wanted to wander in the zone for a little while. I was about to begin my wandering where I got approached by a guy. He asked me for a place and told him I didn't know where that was. But he still kept talking. I helped him locate the place via GPS but he still was reluctant to go, not because it wasn't unpleasant but I do think he found me attractive.

Anyway, the rando went and I began my walk, also while waiting for the dynamic fare to go down as it was 3x the normal price. I found it awesome walking on the streets as I was. I felt sexy, empowered... I don't really know, but it was an awesome feeling, like something I should have done a long time ago. I did find some guys staring at me, one even whistled, but they all unexpectedly behaved and no bad thing happened.

I finally requested and Uber after like an hour but I changed the drop off address a little bit farther from my house, just to hvlave the thrill of walking all dolled up in my neighborhood. I got until a point where I had to cross a street in order to get into de building complex I live in, but in the corner there was a liquor store. There were a couple of guys and the were too loud for my taste which led me to belive they were drunk. So, I waited a couple of houses back. While I was doing this a police car passed by but after passing where I was they backed a little bit. I was afraid as Ive read a news of some drags being arrested as they were "confused" for prostitutes and got really nervous as I was just standing there in the street, albeit closer to a house than to the street. They finally reached to where I was and the officers just said "goodnight, everything OK?" and I said "yes, thank you, just waiting for my friends". I think they seemed to think the guys at the store were my friends and just left.
    Finally the guys at the store went and as I was passing I thought why not buy something for me to continue having a great night. So I did. The clerk was just as nice as usual, he didn't flinch or anything and gave me a couple of recommendations. And off I went.

I crossed the street and went into the apartment complex an figured that I could still do a bit of wandering. And so I did. I was just about to go home when I decided to rest in some benches because the boots were killing me. As I was waiting and texting my girlfriends, 2 guys came out from a building. They sounded drunk. I didnt bother looking up or anything as I thought That would be best for not getting in trouble. While they where passing, one of them almost mumbling said "hey, can I get your phone number?" I got really scared. I thought that they would approach me and ask again or something and I've always feared this as I've come to expect that if they would find out that I'm not a GG it would turn out ugly. Hopefully, nothing else happened. They continued their way and I've began my to home, taking a couple of pictures in the process.

I finally arrived at home and ordered thing to keep playing aittle bit more so I got a Glass for the alcohol I just bought and began taking a couple of pictures more and making some Tik Tok videos. I was so happy with everything that daylight was coming out and I was still dressed up. I figured I could still do my home office job while dressed and without sleep for a while so I did. It felt awesome working as a girl. I finally stopped working at around 2 and around 3 finally began taking all off. I was really tired.

All in all, it has been one hell of an experience. I will definetly be doing it more, even without halloween as an excuse. I still have trouble about what to do with my voice, sometimes I found it easier to sound girlie, sometimes I did my regular voice (not that it's to manly mind you, still) so that's a thing I have to work more. And I realized that most things we feared are made bigger in our own minds, but as some one here said eich helped me find the courage, people mind a lot less that what you think. Experiencing things is the way to go and you just need to be yourself enough so that things work out. Even if it's not exactly or perfect, it still does. And also, that I discovered that I'm more pretty and passable that I've given the credit for bit if that's a fear that you have, you just need to try, experience and see for yourself. The no is already there, you need to move and make it a yes. Conquer your fears and you'll find a beautiful girl waiting right at the other side.

And that's my story of my first time out all enfemme. I know that circumstances for other girls are less than ideal for what and how I did, but if you can have a comete enfemme day, it's one experience that everyone here should at least have once in their life. Looking to read your comments, jokes, anything you may like to add. Although I'm new to this site, I'm looking forward to continue to contribute and help this lovely community. Read you soon. Xoxo

AloRob

Way to go! Sounds like a great night; thanks for sharing!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Clifton View Post
    Way to go! Sounds like a great night; thanks for sharing!
    It was Indeed Sandy, I did expected it to be good but not this awesome. It felt liberating. Thank you for the read. See you around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Good for you !!!
    Thank you Tracii and thanks for the read. See you around 😊

Alorob29, Sounds like a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Thanks for sharing. M?xico City is an amazing place. I have visited both as Monica and in drab and it's just wonderful.

Quite a first time out

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Alorob29, Sounds like a great time.
    Hey Jamie, it really was. I was expecting something good but it turn our amazing. Thank for reading, see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    Thanks for sharing. M?xico City is an amazing place. I have visited both as Monica and in drab and it's just wonderful.
    It certainly is. Being a big city is full of stuff to do, also come with all the good and the bad but a lot can be done here. I only wish it wasn't as insecure as it is (although it ain't as much as media has tried to convey). If you ever get to visit again we could hang out. 😉 Thanks for the read and see you around.
    Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    Quite a first time out
    I know right? It was a Rollercoaster of emotions as well but finally got to experience what I see as my true me and it was awesome. Thanks for the read, see you around.

Alorob, that was an awesome journey for you. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. BTW, what were you wearing as your Halloween costume? Cheers, VSJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria StJohn View Post
    Alorob, that was an awesome journey for you. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. BTW, what were you wearing as your Halloween costume? Cheers, VSJ.
    Hey Victoria, thanks for the read. It was indeed a very special day, it changed my view of things. I was skeptical about doing it, thought it was best to keep my cross dressing at home... But this show me I have to do the exact opposite and I'll try to do it more frequently.
    And I wore a Witch Costume with the hat and the satin gloves and everything. I don't think they allow here to post pics, but if they do, I could definetly share. Thanks for asking and I'll see you around.

Xoxo

With such a great first experience, I am looking forward to hearing about the next.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Quote Originally Posted by Alorob29 View Post
    Hey Victoria, thanks for the read. It was indeed a very special day, it changed my view of things. I was skeptical about doing it, thought it was best to keep my cross dressing at home... But this show me I have to do the exact opposite and I'll try to do it more frequently.
    And I wore a Witch Costume with the hat and the satin gloves and everything. I don't think they allow here to post pics, but if they do, I could definetly share. Thanks for asking and I'll see you around.

Xoxo
    I believe after 10 posts, you are allowed to post photos.

Alorob, this is just... awesome!!!

You should know you scored way better than I did, and I can only congratulate you for that! And I'm waiting for those photos! : ))

I found it awesome walking on the streets as I was. I felt sexy, empowered... I don't really know, but it was an awesome feeling, like something I should have done a long time ago.
    This is exactly what I feel and what I was talking about.

While I was doing this a police car passed by but after passing where I was they backed a little bit. I was afraid as Ive read a news of some drags being arrested as they were "confused" for prostitutes and got really nervous as I was just standing there in the street, albeit closer to a house than to the street. They finally reached to where I was and the officers just said "goodnight, everything OK?" and I said "yes, thank you, just waiting for my friends". I think they seemed to think the guys at the store were my friends and just left.
    Yup, I had the same concerns with my experience. Good thing they didn't talk to me! xD

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sticking to my own advises... but after reading my own words several times, and reading about how they helped you out, something flipped in me. I decided to pull the last straw - dating with men.
    Since my last post, I had several more walks, half of them - during midday. I had a date (okay, two dates... xD ) and one of them was concerned to come visit me at my place, so [I]I had to go pick him up[I] at about 11 AM from the very center of our city, which is a 15-minute walk from home! I just went, without even thinking about it. There were people everywhere - they looked, stared, I even heard some "hot chick"-type comments, all the normal stuff, actually, I was careless, because... what can happen during the day? Correct - nothing. Anyway, when I arrived, I got a coffee from the nearest coffee machine (at the damn parking for cabs, full of "intelligent" folk), and while I was thinking how to get out, cursing myself for getting there, the guy approached me. I calmed down and we started talking, but... after several words he said I could be recognized from miles away I am not a woman. It was shocking. Really. I felt my heart stopping, my blood stream freezing, my makeup maybe hid well my pale face (I hope), and I still replied - I don't care, do you? He said, "No, I'm just letting you know." He was actually testing me, because a few moments later he said it's my Adam's apple, but honestly I am managing to keep it off sight quite well. Besides that - a few women could match my looks. Lolz, wasn't I stunned! Aaand, yeah - "thanks for the initial feedback, much appreciated", I thought to myself, "be grateful you still keep your head on your shoulders". Any of the nearly thousand girls I know would have just for daring to say anything bad about the way they look! xD I thought the same, but after cooling off (we stayed in one of the most crowded place of the city for over 20 minutes) I decided to pick him up, maybe he'd do better elsewhere.

Focusing on the walk - on our way home (his concerns were gone already, he said) we just talked about random stuff (I never met the guy before, we only chatted prior to the date), I can't really remember if anyone was looking, but hey - if they did, they looked at a girl, what's the big deal?! When we got in front of my place, he asked if I was concerned about being seen by my neighbors, I said again I don't care. It is my *heavily redacted* business how I live! Mine and only! He just smiled, nodded, we got inside and... yeah. I'm not gay as well, but when I turn into a girl, it feels just right being with a guy. Combined with my looks, having a guy beside me while walking home made me feel like a goddess!

I'm still to visit local stores, but unlike you I have a thin almost hairless body, a long blonde hair and actually a lot of feminine looks even as a man (this one I've been fighting off a lot at school, though). That said, I manage to dress myself up pretty quickly and easily, but I remain recognizable, and contrasting to my reply to my date (I had to look extremely confident in myself at that moment) it is still stopping me from going to the grocery for some tomatoes, for one. Maybe tomorrow I just will and shock the chicks that work there!

Thanks for sharing and for the help!

I hope someone else finds these stories useful as well!

Kind regards
    Grace
    Last edited by gracielle; 11-09-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Wrong icons