Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dressing hyperfeminine

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sometimes going over the top is blending at it's best. Because no one can imagine you're a man!

IMG_0968 (2) (640x391).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Years ago I dressed in what ever I could find. Today I buy my own clothing, but I wear about anything. I have ****ty, way too short mini skirts, school girl skirts, 50's dresses with full skirts that June Cleaver would have worn and also some long formal dresses but generally with a slit up the leg to show off my garters and stockings.

Right now I am wearing a tight white tank to with 40DDD breasts, stockings and garter belt with white jean shorts that are SHORT, plus a pair of Pleaser white platform high heels sandals. Extremely trashy! My all white, innocent, but trashy outfit!

My dressing style has always been ?hyper feminine? ... to be perfectly honest, the idea of me CDing was inspired early on by a combo of female comic book characters, playboy magazine models, Elvira Mistress of the dark, and a plethora of random buxom babes on late night skinemax. Basically, bombshell women with huge hair, massive boobs, tiny waists that lead down to curvy hips and long shapely legs with high heels. Women with gravity defying body’s that have impossible curves.

Of course, When I was younger, I just took whatever I could get... a few pairs of satin panties, a single satin opera glove, a black satin slip... that?s all I really had when I was in my teens... as I got older, I snuck a few pairs of panties from girls that I dated, but that was about it as I was in college and had guy roommates and nowhere to hide a femme wardrobe...

But when I got my own place, the explosion began. It’s been over a decade now, but my wardrobe is still outrageous and wild. Because my CDing is really a closet fetish I don?t think I’ll ever change my dressing tastes. If I ever decide to try passing in public, of course I’ll dial it back.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , I have three closets full of all kinds of feminine clothes and 160+ pairs of shoes & boots ,

I still like the options of dressing very conservative or to the hyper feme extreme.>Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

i just wrote a post about that and described it as tarty when i first got here, now i try to blend but 6' 200#s not happening but i own it.

cheryl was writing a memoir and wore my friends sisters buffalo sandles, they still make them:
    https://www.korkease.com/product.asp...SABEgJE6vD_BwE

funny no....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I do cute and girly. I wear what I like and look good in.

I prefer dresses to pants.

My style is young and cute. I live in the real world, I know what works and what doesn't. If I dress my age I get criticized by my friends (GGs).
    Last edited by Jean 103; 11-10-2019 at 10:36 AM.

I have to admit that when I read the title of this thread, I expected a ton of posts & pics of frilly maids dresses and acres of fluffy petticoats.

I am happy to have been wrong.

And no, I'm not demeaning those that present that way ( hell, I once donned a Anime-style Lolita maids dress for an event! ). Just pointing out my reaction to the phrase "hyperfeminine".

My own, day-to-day style is to blend in with the general population, stylish but age appropriate, and I have no issues wearing women's jeans or slacks. In fact, they highlight a couple of my best assets.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I think there is a fine line between "Hyperfeminine" and DRAG. Drag sort of "Freaks me out" also and seems to scream "MALE" to me. I admit I do go a bit "overboard" with my makeup a bit, simply because it's the most fun part for me, but I try to keep it below the "drag" levels.------Actually I feel I do look better and more realistic with less makeup. Compare my photo to my avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I still love my short skirts with sheer tights, but it's 10 degrees this morning and I'm wearing granny panties, sweater tights and a well-over-the-knee heavy skirt.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    At 64, dressing age appropriate is just another page in the style book.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Mariabella, I believe I can relate. When I went out dressed for the first time this past Saturday night, I now feel like my attire was over-the-top and I was over-dressed..... My avatar picture is what I was wearing when I went out. The women in my town don't normally dress like, but all I really wanted to do was just drive around in my car, but I did get out to get gas, then to a park for a few minutes. But anyway, I do feel that dressing more casual is the best way to go.

OK, I will date myself here. When I first started dressing in the mid-late sixties at around age 13, the clothes were about as feminine as you could get. I always wore a panty girdle with six garters, long line bra, nylon stockings and a full slip underneath my rayon dress or skirt.

The around 1969-70 it was pantyhose, regular bra, and a 1/2 slip swishing over my nylon clad butt while wearing a mini skirt with a polyester blouse or Marcia Brady type mini dress . With the help of a female cousin, I could easily pass until full puberty set in. Those to me were the days of hyperfeminine fashion. And maybe to some extent into the 1980's recalling Dallas and Dynasty ladies for those who remember, but past my dressing prime.

After puberty hit, I couldn't pass in a dark room on a moonless night so for me it's all a mute point to do any serious dressing these days.

I suppose I dress a little bit more feminine than I should, I just cannot accept I turned 60 this year!
    ULTRA FEMININE....sound so nice, I like being in that mind set most times while out in public.
    If I looked at my Grandma or Mother at 60...am I suppose to dress like that?
    And today's 60 somethings have short hair for comfort and hardly wear a skirt! Or dress!
    So I try to blend...but I am sure I am a "trollop" or "Hussy" to most women my age.
    I do wear a mid length dress to go grocery shopping...with nice shoes... and jewelry.
    Maybe they think I am a working professional? I could hope.
    I also go to a piano bar where I have seen red hat society girls frequent too...makes me feel better about my style.
    I suppose I try a bit to ...not to look my age...for me, I dress to reminisce of when I lived as a girl and had many wonderful memories.
    Reliving those day may be part of my mid life crisis...but it is heaven for me!
    So if outed because I am ultra femme, oh well!
    Last edited by candykowal; 11-16-2019 at 01:15 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I definitely don’t dress my age. As a matter of fact, my wife likes to kid me that I’m a man dressing as a woman half my age! I’m a very sexual person and dress fairly provocatively but I only do that when I’m out with my wife.

Great topic actually...

I am full time so i dress for the occasion - If my wife and I are out clubbing, i dress for the clubs which means i dress to impress. When at work, i dress for work. If out casually, i tend to dress accordingly.

I'm afraid I'm not as sensible as Mariabella. I like the feeling of danger and vulnerability that wearing very feminine clothes gives me, so it's all short dresses and skirts, revealing necklines and heels for me!

Ah-May-Lee
    I am sort of going in the opposite direction. I started out as a punk. Then became a dark goth. Now I am adding color to my look and becoming a pastel goth.

I don't know if people consider what I wrote as hyper feminine or even feminine. But it was never conservative and never will be.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

After puberty hit, I couldn't pass in a dark room on a moonless night

I'm sorry Diedre, but that is a hilarious way of putting it. Sometimes that is how I feel, and the dark room evokes a time when I experimented with photography.

Silver Member
    I started dressing in the 50s and wore clothes that my sisters wore (with their permission). Pretty much wore everything that girls did growing up. When I moved away from home I continued buying and wearing things that were in the main stream. Today I wear what most of our women friends wear which happens to be jeans and tops. Some of my tops are silk shirts. Summers are golf shorts and tees. Yes, there are times the women wear gowns for weddings and special events which I attend as a husband, but sometimes wear women's shirts. I've never thought about hyper-dressing, feminine was what I wanted.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I wouldn't use the word hyper, but I do like my cami's to have some lacy. My lingerie has a feminine flair, but then again it is lingerie. How could a bra not be feminine? As I have gotten older the skirts have gotten longer, but I still prefer them just above the knee, with just below the knee in second place. I consider skirts to be feminine, then add hosiery to that, and heels, it's feminine how ever you look at it. Everything is now more conservative than in my youth, much more age appropriate now.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Aspiring Member
    It depends on your perspective about what is hyper-feminine. I always wear dresses and very occasionally skirts but never trousers of any type. My clothes are classy and elegant which can translate into feminine, but my objective is just classy and elegant. No skirts (or skirt parts of dress) shorter than 21". Most of my underwear is plain and my shoes can be high but not silly high or too spindly. All accessories are carefully chosen and everything 'goes' together including the make-up (worn only when I go out). I own stuff like corsets and suspender belts and big frothy petticoats but never wear them. I have 38D breast forms that I got by accident with an order but only wear my 38B ones. So I like to think of myself as hyper elegant rather than hyper feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    I do cute and girly. [...] If I dress my age I get criticized by my friends (GGs).
    That's odd. What do they say?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I dress in private and due to limited opportunities my wardrobe is whatever I can gather at an adult gifts shop, makeup at the dollar store and a few items at a costume store to date. My look is trashy for indoor eyes only at this point but I'm in the process of getting more age appropriate clothes and a better quality wig. Thoughts of going out into the world will have to stay on the back burner until I make those upgrades but I am working in that direction.

When I first started going out, my immediate aim was to be perceived as a cisgender woman. I always wore skirts, and often short ones that showed off my nice legs. And always wore high heels, to make my legs look even better. Pants were strictly part of my ?male uniform?, and never a part of my female presentation. Very much a ?girly girl?.

It was nearly two years before I bought some cute feminine jeans and slacks, and some feminine sneakers and low sandals. And started bringing ?plan b? low heeled sandals or sneakers in the car, so if the heels got to be too much, I could switch to more sensible shoes. And I was aware by then that most women, straight or lesbian, only wore heels for special occasions, like a wedding, graduation, formal party or posh charity event. Very few cisgender ladies wore anything but sneakers or low sandals, and most were amazed at how well I walk and even dance in heels.

I am full time female now, and my wardrobe includes almost as many feminine slacks/pants, shorts and jeans as it does skirts. A fair mix of heels, boots, shoes, and sandals, with me tending less and less to wear the dramatic high heels. Much more like the mix of clothes I see other ladies wear from day to day. I still have a reputation among my lesbian friends of being hyper-feminine, to the extent that if I don?t wear a skirt to a dance, they ask if I am feeling unwell... LoL...

Over the last year I have gotten much more comfortable presenting fully female, but in casual jeans and a t-shirt and sandals or sneakers or low boots. Friends have even commented on my being more comfortable with ?simply being myself?.

I guess I fit the category of hyper feminine or overly girly.
    I only own dresses and high heel sandals.
    My dresses are either very short , with deep v or dresses that are rather see through.
    Right or wrong..... it?s just how I feel like that be myself