Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hooked on young women?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Hooked on young women?

I recently returned from a trip to Asia where we hung out with friendly young, bar girls in Indonesia and Thailand.

Then, I'm back here attending vanilla Halloween club events costumed and masked. Altho most folks know I'm a man? They have no clue I'm really old, 76!
    Not only do I get to see countless, stunning, young women rite up close? I'm able to dance and chat with them, too!

I'm worried I'm getting spoiled. Because they r much younger, prettier, and more attractive for me than the old T's I hang with most of the time!
    Of course, I'm too old to do anything besides dance and talk with them.
    But, I'm concerned I may becoming addicted to the company of sexy, young women!

Anyone else have this problem?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Sherry,

You are definitely not alone. I enjoy the company of women in general. Being around young, vibrant, energetic women is what keeps us young.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

ya doc, I know I am, lovely young women

Oh yes, you got that right. I mean it may as well be a drug. During the last couple of years, I have met so many young women in clubs and bars it absolutely blows my mind. I thought it was a fluke at first, but believe me I would NEVER have been able to meet and hang out with so many young cute women if I were in male mode. And it is so easy. Half the time they approach me just to complement me, and we hit it off. I usually bring enough money to buy them drinks, but they typically try to buy me drinks. I went to my local hang out last night. It was very slow being a weekday, so I was talking to my bartender who is getting to know me better. He said, yeah I noticed you always seem to be surrounded by young women. They usually think I am about 40 instead of in my 60s. You definitely cannot tell my age by looking at my legs, so most are shocked when I tell them. Even so, they still like hanging out with me. It is awesome. Socializing with them as one of the girls has been wonderful. I also socialize with older women, but there are not so many of them at the places I hang out. Yes, I am hooked.

Sandi

I don't see it as a problem, but I'm only 53.

Why does age have anything to do with it, but then I can keep up with them.

I'm not looking to date them, I only date men over fifty mostly.

My friends are all mostly GGs from twenty something to seventy something. I enjoy all of them. I'm just one of the girls, I am seen and accepted as just that. I live in the vanilla world.

The only problem I have had is work tends to get in the way, I guess you don't have that problem.

I was in the navy, I have all kinds of stories of bar hopping over seas around the pacific. Waking up and not knowing where you are, flagging down a ride and saying take me to the base. Good times forsure.

I should be so lucky I certainly do enjoy talking and looking at all the young women
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I live in senior apartments, in a small midwest town. All the women i talk with are elderly. No chance here to talk with younger women, unless they are cashiers or waitresses. I am 65, was the baby of the family. I have always been either too young, or too old. If i lived in a bigger city, it may be different. Not here. My lady friends are all older or elderly.

Now I am curious, How did you manage to get your rubber/latex skin suit that you wear through TSA checks all the way through to Asia?
    I bet it led to some interesting conversations for sure!

When I was young I thought that if there was a Heaven it would be full of beautiful young women. By middle age I was convinced that if there was a Hell it was full of beautiful young women headed by Satan herself. Now my grand daughters are beautiful young women so I'm back to square one.

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    Is there any real harm being done by innocent flirting ? I must admit I'm often on the dance floor with younger women , if they enjoy your company where's the problem .

OK I accept we do present differently you are out as an image of Sherry and I'm out more in reality but evenso I find I'm very comfortable with women and they are very accepting of me , I question the reasons why less and less , if they weren't comfortable with you they wouldn't do it .

I will also admit I wouldn't mind entering another relationship , I still feel I have much to offer and it is great to share interests and feelings with another .
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-06-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Platinum Member
    I don't know what you call young.....20's, 30's. Hanging around young ladies my granddaughter's age (19) would be creepy. I have to assume you're wearing your mask so those women really cannot get a clue as to your age if aging wrinkles are hidden. You may be getting addicted to them because they are more full of life than aging T's worn down by life. I'm 72 and have a body a lot younger person than many in my peer group who have abused their bodies and their limitations show.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Now I am curious, How did you manage to get your rubber/latex skin suit that you wear through TSA checks all the way through to Asia?
    I bet it led to some interesting conversations for sure!
    I pack my silicone prosthesis, AnnieMac. Never had an issue unless I carried something on!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Sherry,
    Is there any real harm being done by innocent flirting ? I must admit I'm often on the dance floor with younger women , if they enjoy your company where's the problem .

OK I accept we do present differently you are out as an image of Sherry and I'm out more in reality but evenso I find I'm very comfortable with women and they are very accepting of me , I question the reasons why less and less , if they weren't comfortable with you they wouldn't do it .

I will also admit I wouldn't mind entering another relationship , I still feel I have much to offer and it is great to share interests and feelings with another .
    Actually, Teresa, I've had a number of young women approach me when I've been dressed and unmasked, out at bars and clubs, too. They t often curious and friendly knowing I'm an old man. Many I'm the one who feels differently about them knowing my age?

I did quit a bit of "dating" until about 10 years ago at age 66. Of course I dated women substantially younger than I. In their 40's and 50's. I would say if u r attracted to women in their later 50's and 60's, u mite do quite well.

Let me add this disclaimer, tho. None of them knew I dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    That is the great point for me they all know , OK I can't answer honestly what they see me as , it would be lovely if they think I am female .

I know I've mentioned this umpteen times but my we are getting many new members in my painting group mostly women of all ages , their acceptance is incredible , I will add a the new guys have also been very friendly .

Doc, let me get this straight.
    Are you bragging or complaining?
    Before you congratulate yourselves too much, they probably look at you like their grandma and feel safe around you.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    But, I'm concerned I may becoming addicted to the company of sexy, young women!
    I don't see how that would be a problem. After I got divorced, I found younger, sexy, pretty women to be much nicer to talk with about, well, pretty much everything. The single ones above 30 were in a rush to get that
    commitment on the initial date if not sooner, and wanted to get married and have a kid RIGHT NOW! The middle aged single ones were all angry about never having had their prince on a white horse show up to give them the royal life that they grew up believing that they deserved, the middle aged married ones are all disappointed that their husbands aren't paying enough attention to them, and the divorced ones are angry at men in general because they think men are not devoted to them enough (romance to them, being man adores the woman, gives her money, a house, showers her endlessly with compliments, ignores all other women, etc.).

Yes; young, pretty, sexy, single women are my choice for socializing, as most are not jaded just yet.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-06-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

In my case, I am 62, but I have a youthful enough appearance to pass for anywhere from mid-20’s to mid-40’s. I tend to act like I am somewhere in that range, as well, though I do not lie about my age if asked. I hang out with all ages, from 20’s on up. Even had one 20 year old lady sufficiently interested in me that her mom was musing about me being a good marriage prospect for her daughter, despite the vast age difference! (The young woman is finishing college out of state, and honestly, I think she only likes me as a friend and dancing pal.)

I am perfectly happy to have younger lady friends to hang out with. I am more energetic on the dance floor than any woman my age who I know, so younger dancing pals are a big plus! Call me a cougar, but to me, the only issue with being with much younger women is making sure they know what they are in for, if they start wanting to do more than dance.

I’m only addicted to one young Asian woman...I’ve been married to her for nearly 20 years!
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Silver Member
    Doc, I read your thread twice trying to figger out what was your problem? Being around young people helps to keep you young at heart, not in age. So enjoy your 'problem' as often as you can. Big Hug, my friend.

Yep, Doc, I am addicted too. Yes, they may see right through everything, including the age and safe place with us when staying around to talk, but who cares? They enjoy it, we enjoy it and each one goes away satisfied. Since I am very extroverted, I can talk to whoever strikes my eye. I walk up to complete strangers to converse, compliment what they are wearing and then end up in deep conversations with one or more of them. I do the same at my local coffee shop and know most of the regulars of all ages and a lot of the strangers, just by saying hello and some other neutral comment about the weather, the writing on their sweatshirt or t-shirt or whatever. My close group of friends came together because I met each one separately, usually by walking up and starting a conversation with them first.

One of my closest friends from this site was very introverted when we started going into san Francisco together for winer, dinner and more wine with a lot of conversations with strangers thrown in because of me. Now, she has more friends than I do in the wine bars and restaurants that we frequent. We always joke that we can't try to date any of the young women that we meet unless they are older than our daughters. Otherwise, they would be illegal!

As long as I can be out, I will be talking to everybody and meeting friends that I never met before. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me! I am addicted and not ashamed by it.

Keep up the good work Doc, age is only in someone else's mind!

Allie

Quote Originally Posted by donnalee View Post
    Doc, let me get this straight.
    Are you bragging or complaining?
    Before you congratulate yourselves too much, they probably look at you like their grandma and feel safe around you.
    I'm pretty certain the ones that meet me dressed likely do, Donnalee.
    Probably more like their granddads. Since I don't pass, period!

However, the ones that meet me as Sherry, with a mask on? They accept her as about their age. Because I still dance, act, dress, and move like a young person. Most know I'm a man. The rest know as soon as I speak!
    I can tell by their interested, flirty manner that a few r, "intrigued"!

I love younger women. The perfect skin, firm, tight body, high breasts, silky hair. Then they start talking and I realize I really love older women with some experience and some life story, even more. Young girls are typically pretty shallow because of the lack of life experience that comes with time. Great to look at, terrible to sit and visit. Give me an attractive older women with some life behind her.

I think back to when I met my wife, an attractive young women, nice body. Now after almost forty years together, sure time has given her a few wrinkles, a little extra around the waist and the breasts are not as full and firm as they were when we met, but I would not trade her for the 20 year old version of herself. She has a life story, experience and a F-you attitude that I love. She can get dolled up and still looks damned good.

Silver Member
    Not a problem. Everyone has their preferences.

Personally, I prefer mature women. Always have, even when I was young.

Nice thing about mature women is they tend to be less shallow, are more forgiving when it comes to what they expect in a partner (like crossdressing... maybe), and don't have a gross sense of entitlement just because they happen to be young and gorgeous. (Yes of course, there are always exceptions to this.)

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Older men liking the company of younger women? Imagine that.

It ain't a one way street anymore, Majella!

My very fit GG friend of about 45 was talking last nite about hooking up with a 23 y/o guy!

And, she thot he was lying about his age! They won't be doing it again. Because she's not up to another TWO HOUR workout!

[QUOTE=Pumped;4406204] Young girls are typically pretty shallow because of the lack of life experience that comes with time. Great to look at, terrible to sit and visit.[.quote]
    Maybe you're just picking the wrong young people. I can tell you, I've met more than my share of old folks who are shallow, unable to carry on a conversation, and ignorant as all get out. You don't have to be old, to be smart and interesting.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.