Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hooked on young women?

Banned Read only
    When you go out dressed to an entertainment venue, of course young women will gravitate towards you. This is because you are a curiosity, something that is at once exotic yet safe. Don't confuse that with genuine interest. Young people stick to young people unless there is some sort of power imbalance present (for example, the poor Asian girls hanging out w the "wealthy" Westerners in search of a generous tip or more).

Doc, I'd hand out with young women if I didn't think my wife would kill me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

[QUOTE=sometimes_miss;4406754]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Young girls are typically pretty shallow because of the lack of life experience that comes with time. Great to look at, terrible to sit and visit.[.quote]
    Maybe you're just picking the wrong young people. I can tell you, I've met more than my share of old folks who are shallow, unable to carry on a conversation, and ignorant as all get out. You don't have to be old, to be smart and interesting.
    I won't argue with age not being guaranty of being interesting, but either way younger girls, or for that matter, guys too, are generally not that interesting. Their terrible trials in life are if they are going to pass their next college exam, our if mom or dad is going to toss them out of the house, and it is the end of the world. Deep down concerns of if they will be invited to someone's party or not. You know, these terrible life changing decisions that after you have a house, mortgage and a couple of your own children seem pretty trivial.

Yes, there are plenty older people that are pretty dull too, but not as many. I would say the ratio is just the opposite. Plus the conversation was how "hooked" we can get on younger women, not old ones! My point is I would rather have a nice looking older gal with a story behind her than just about any twenty year old, no matter how hot she is because the younger gal has not gone through any real life experiences. Give her 20 years, then maybe. It is not necessarily the person, but time.

Another thing to consider, when one gets older but isn't satisfied with the normal older person's typical sedentary life after 7:00 PM they go out to have fun with whomever they can meet, and having fun does not necessarily include getting drunk and always going to loud crowded clubs. I have always been young at heart as my body and looks aged gracefully. I go out all the time to nice wine bars, great restaurants and maybe louder bars, piano, wine or dive type, later. I would love to meet someone that I could date closer to my age. However, they are always at home watching the news or already in bed sleeping.

My best friend from this site and a regular companion when going out, Rachael Sloane, came up with the rule that we couldn't date anyone younger than our daughters who were both born in the same year. You would think that we could find someone in the age spread from their age to ours. But, no, most girls/women that we meet are younger, many times much younger, than our daughters. So, we just become friends with them and enjoy their presence with us when we can. We still have a lot of fun, just not "that" kind of fun.

Allie, many of us don't enjoy the bar scene so we avoid it. We could keep up but a quiet time at home with friends or just my wife is more my style than a noisy bar full of people.

I agree with Pumped. I prefer middle age to senior well kept up ladies, but sadly the ones i have met are divorced, and not interested in a man unless well off, or they are married. For lower income older men, itis a very lonesome road, especially if a cd.

Re-reading the thread reminded of this: