Well folks, using my own self-imposed DADT rules, I normally try to stick to these to protect myself and family:

1. Don't involve anyone I already know
2 Don't involve any neighbors
3. Don't involve people from work

That has worked fairly well for me so far, but - at last year?s holiday party, my coworkers and boss declared they have never seen me drunk. I was drinking water when they thought I had been drinking alcohol, so I was pretty sober compared to them. Even so, they ended up pushing all kinds of drinks at me as I tried to slow them down, but alas I became quite buzzed anyhow. Somehow I ended up at a table with a bunch of pretty wives and girlfriends of people from work, none of whom I knew. While pretty much drunk, I violated my rules and showed a couple of them pictures of me fully dressed. That let into conversations which at this point I can't completely recall, but we talked a long while. When leaving, one of them came running outside and gave me a big hug. Then she told me whose wife she is. I thought to myself OMG she will tell hubby and everyone will know, but I never heard a peep as of yet.

So now we have this year?s party approaching. I am a little worried for us to get back together again. I hope she can keep a lid on it. I do remember her telling me some things I probably should not know about her as well, so maybe she is cool regarding confidentiality. I sure hope so. Some of the postings here regarding what happened at work are very scary to me. In particular, the story where someone had to leave the hotel room because of a fire alarm and everyone from work saw him dressed outside. That is really scary to me what happened to him. I felt very badly about that posting. Anyhow, wish me luck. Note to self: Add new rule to my list ? don?t get drunk at company parties. Seems obvious now. Sigh.

Worried,

Sandi