Thread: Wishing you were a woman vs gender dysphoria

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    JulesLynne ,
    I wonder if we can wish to be a woman without GD ? Maybe it is a personal point of view but knowing GD is my driving force it's not so much wishing to be a woman as being compelled by GD .

Perhaps we should drop the labels so the confusion over where we do pose the question isn't a problem .

I feel part of your question is from a CDer's perspective but you do admit that yourself , talking of the perfect woman in cute outfits isn't the RW , very few of us do reside on pedestals but that's where many CDers place women living a perfect lifestyle .

Being and admitting you're TG is wonderful for me now but you have to be free to discover it , there's nothing scary about it but if you genuinely live your life 90% as a guy you may never discover what lies beyond days of pink fog and wearing heels and cute clothes . I will add the clothes are part of the equation as they are for most GGs , it's a matter of learning what is appropriate tempered with what style you choose to appear as . Clothes do make a statement about people , they can say so much about status , feelings , emotions , I'm sure there are other descriptives , women have the benefit of being able to say more about themselves in their choices .

Dysphoria to some is emotionally destructive , nothing will solve that until they have fully transitioned but as Gretchen points out there are levels of it , it's just a case of finding what provides that balance in your life , if that's possible even in a DADT situation .

My female trait gives me dysphoria , I prefer to be seen and accepted as a woman , my body is my body but I don't hate it , I guess I just ignore the maleness but it's shape does work well as a female , I've found my balance by being out full time as Teresa , Marcelle called it social transition . I don't see hormones or surgery will change my life sufficiently now, OK daily tucking is a nuisance at times and perhaps more than 50% in my bra would be lovely but being out everyday those thoughts aren't there , I'm living my life as I prefer to be and the great thing is I'm accepted as such .
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-07-2019 at 04:58 PM.