Ok girls, this is more of a philosophical pondering and I?m not sure if it?s better here in the CD forum or in the TS forum. But I?m a CD so I?m posting it here. I?d definitely like to hear from some of the TG women as well though.

I wouldn?t describe myself as having gender dysphoria... I?m OK with my male side and don?t feel disconnected from it. But at the same time, I feel like I ?want? to be a woman at times. I definitely don?t feel ?trapped? in a man?s body or born into the wrong body. CDing seems to provide me with a mechanism to temporarily become a woman, and it?s very stress relieving for me. But at the end of the day, I still wish that I could become a perfect woman. Does this make me cross the lines into the TG/gender dysphoria side? I?ve seen a lot of CDs who end up making the permanent gender transition and just curious what their path of self discovery really looks like. And I?ll be honest... I?m afraid of being TG. If I?m daydreaming, I?m thinking about what it would be like to wear a cute outfit that some woman is wearing, or I?m thinking about makeup or heels or something along those lines. Lately I find my mind spending a lot more time embracing the pink fog, yet I find comfort in being a normal guy 90% of the time.

Any other girls relate to this? It?s not about the clothes (well, it kinda is). It?s not about a sexual kink (even though presenting as a beautiful woman is undeniably sexy). It?s really about becoming a woman (even though I don?t want to permanently become a woman).

I?m full of inner conflict but somehow I think I?m not alone here.