Thread: An issue I have, an plans for my Final outing in my current city. As the move begins.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

An issue I have, an plans for my Final outing in my current city. As the move begins.

Well here it is,

I wanted to just take a second to (pre) post about my plans for tommarow. Not like it's a big deal to some. But it is too me. I was honestly unsure If I should even share any of this here or not. Things have taken a turn here for me as I noticed, somebody brought something to my attention, that's seriously pushing me away from even wanting to stay on here. They do have an ignore button here that's handy, so I'm staying put for now, but we won't get into all that crap. I'm proud of my growth here either way no matter what anyone thinks. So let's get into my plans...

So, It's going to by 3rd and Final outing here in Duluth, MN (not last ever, just for Duluth). I got 4 destinations in mind for the late afternoon and evening. I will take some pictures on my journey around town. I want to leave earlier, but my apartment being shown at 3/4pm. But after that's done, its Go time! Shower, shaving, makeup etc... This is gonna be my Biggest endeavor yet. It's my first day off and I'm going to do tons of interacting, and just be out and about as Kaylin. Going makeup and clothes shopping and then off to dinner. Than end the night with some photos in a popular area here in town. I won't be able to do any of these outings within these next few months so I better enjoy it tommarow. I probably will barely be on here after the next week or so. Things are about to crazy on my personal level. But after we are completely settled after the move, I should be back soon. Anyways I'll have photos this weekend. Hope some of you are having a great week and weekend coming up.

Ps. Keep an eye for my outing picture thread at some point this weekend

Take Care,
    Kaylin
    Last edited by Kaylin; 11-08-2019 at 12:48 AM.