Thread: Art model

Art model

I have been a cyclist and runner for years!
    Shaving my legs and most of my body hair is old hat for me.
    I live in a community close to Mexican border and many of us men and women head to Mexico for margaritas, dental care, etc and pedicures

My toenails are bright red

I am retired 13 years and have recently started as a nude figure model for life drawing classes at a nearby college.

While I have modeled quite a bit over the past 15 years this is the first time I modeled with painted toenails

Standing on a riser in the middle of a circle of college age kids I dropped my robe sat on the stool for first pose. Students went to work immediately my jitters passed when the robe hit the floor.

Great experience

What a cool experience! I have a rather extensive portfolio of nude self portraiture that the couple that I am now out to has helped me with here and there. I guess that since they are both artists and have seen me in the all-in-all, seeing me dressed was not such a big deal.

I would love to push my comfort zone and do modeling like that! It sounds terrifying and exciting at the same time!

Pat, If I was to be nude in front of a group, my last issue would be my nail polish.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    LOL, I think people seeing my panted toes would the least of my concerns in that situation...