This is just too funny. I have to tell someone about this. So for starters, I have been going more and more upscale in my clothing purchases. I just can?t resist. Fortunately I do all the banking. Some of my purchases have been from Neiman Marcus. It?s not cheap stuff even when you get them from their last call web site. I have been holding on to a couple of Ramy Brook metallic 3/4 sleeve party tops that look very sexy to me. Sadly , they were just too small. I didn?t want to toss them so I went to my local bar hangout where I dress up. I asked a couple of women if they wanted them. Both declined so I figured they were weirded out by the thought. Then an attractive woman sat next to me. I asked her and she says h___ yeah. I got them out of my car, and she takes her top off in the middle of the bar to try one on. I didn?t see that coming. She has a nice figure and looked great in the top. Then she tells me she is a stripper from Connecticut. I got a kiss out of it as she left. So somewhere in Connecticut, a stripper is running around wearing my clothes. Too funny. Just thought I would share it. It?s not like I can tell anyone else about it. I love it

Sandi