Thread: GG is wearing my clothes - too funny

GG is wearing my clothes - too funny

This is just too funny. I have to tell someone about this. So for starters, I have been going more and more upscale in my clothing purchases. I just can?t resist. Fortunately I do all the banking. Some of my purchases have been from Neiman Marcus. It?s not cheap stuff even when you get them from their last call web site. I have been holding on to a couple of Ramy Brook metallic 3/4 sleeve party tops that look very sexy to me. Sadly , they were just too small. I didn?t want to toss them so I went to my local bar hangout where I dress up. I asked a couple of women if they wanted them. Both declined so I figured they were weirded out by the thought. Then an attractive woman sat next to me. I asked her and she says h___ yeah. I got them out of my car, and she takes her top off in the middle of the bar to try one on. I didn?t see that coming. She has a nice figure and looked great in the top. Then she tells me she is a stripper from Connecticut. I got a kiss out of it as she left. So somewhere in Connecticut, a stripper is running around wearing my clothes. Too funny. Just thought I would share it. It?s not like I can tell anyone else about it. I love it

Sandi

That is a very cute story. I was just in Conn for a week, I'm wondering if I saw her?? LOL
    I love your name! It's 29 degree's in NY and a sandy beach sounds wonderful right about now.
    And BTW you do have great looking legs!
    paula

That's a riot Sandi, I would get a kick out of that too

She had colorful tatoos down one side. The funny thing is that no one seemed to take notice when she took her top off. She had a nice black bra on. I figured she might want to go into the bathroom to change, but I guess strippers are not shy about their bodies. I have some other funny things I will have to post from time to time.

Sandi

I was a bouncer in a bar for a while, and I saw a lot of weird things in a bar. laws here are very cut and dry on what can be shown in bars. I had one woman ask me if she came in her bra and panties if I would let her in. I told her as long as I couldn't see nipples, genitals or the other hole. She would be allowed in at least to my understating of the law. Now would the manger and female bar tenders allow her to stay? That was at their choice if it would have happened.

As for clothes. I have seen woman wearing things I have. I really grin a bit when I watch the news, and see a female wearing the same thing I have. I have seen it a couple of times now.

One time at a restaurant with my wife, I was in male mode at the time, we noticed another woman with a top identical to one of mine. After a bit my wife said, ?I think it looks better on you than her, besides you have bigger boobs.? My wife always knew how to make me feel good.

Hannah

Platinum Member
    Nice story. It is interesting that many women will go to the beach in a tiny almost non-existent bikini, yet cringe at the thought a man will see her bra. One of my neighbors would sun bathe on her front lawn in micro bikini with top undone, yet yell at her husband to close the drapes when she was in a bra inside the house. Yet, GG's I know. I hear it from my wife all the time.

Lol very cool. If only i got that lucky.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Didn't anyone ever tell u, Sandi? Never kiss and tell!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Great fun story. I've been lucky to have the reverse experience. A friend who lost weight while going through divorce gave me her wardrobe and announced that her husband bought both of us new wardrobes. Years ago in the 70s a woman asked me where I bought my pants and pointed out she had on the same ones. One time I was trying on a blouse walked out and one of our friends was talking to my wife holding the same blouse she was buying. More than once I've been approached by a woman at a party telling me they like my blouse and have the same one at home as they slide their hand to do a bra check.

Us being us it seem like a role reversal Sandi.
    Angie

What a hilarious story. I suspect on occasion you have images pop into your head of that stripper wearing what was yours in all kinds of settings. Must make you smile and chuckle. On the more serious side, it is always nice to make someone else happy. And you got a kiss out of it, too. Whoopee!!!!

Sandi, That is too funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I went to a singles dance years ago, and a couple can in, and the lady had a dress on, just like one i owned then.

Silver Member
    Good thing you didn't offer her a skirt!