Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well this is going to be scary!

That’s a good kind of “scary”.., like many have said already, I can’t imagine having that kind of support and encouragement... I haven’t even had the tiniest fraction of understand or acceptance.

Good luck and have fun!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I say go for it, I would.

I would love to go out with my wife as Wanda. I think it would be a fund time and I am jealous.

Ask your wife to let everyone know you will be coming enfemme (if you decide to go that way). That way there will be no surprises (just expectations). Also if anyone at her work has a problem, they will be warned in advance.
    Your wife is fantastic
    Good luck and have an awsome time.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ask your wife to let everyone know you will be coming enfemme (if you decide to go that way). That way there will be no surprises (just expectations). Also if anyone at her work has a problem, they will be warned in advance.
    Your wife is fantastic
    Good luck and have an awsome time.
    Last edited by Dani0948; 11-09-2019 at 02:15 PM.

She told me that the plan is going to an Axe throwing place and then to a restaurant. No dress for this, I think. But will go as 'blendably' fem as possible. And NO to outshining my wonderful wife! She's the star of this show!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

I say its time to go dress shopping!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Hey, go for it! you will have a blast either way!

What a wife you have! Now the next question is what will you wear?
    Hugs, Carole

I think you'll be surprised at how un-weird it ends up being.

Platinum Member
    Hi Macey , I can't wait for the Eighth to find out how it went, I will be standing by waiting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

At the ax throwing place, just remember not to stand between any homophobes and the target LOL.

Sounds awesome Macey. Have a great time don?t overthink it remember you?re meeting your wife?s new work colleagues it?s not all about the clothes you?ll probably forget about that to be honest fairly quickly once you?re there.

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    She told me that the plan is going to an Axe throwing place
    And if they ask for a volunteer to be on the revolving wheel target while the blindfolded expert throws.......?

You and your wife have an amazing relationship. If she says go dressed then be yourself and go dressed. I hope you have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Banned Read only
    Macey,
    If your wife and her work colleagues support you why not go for it !

Look at it this way you will more than likely regret not doing it than actually doing it . You may surprise yourself and not be that nervous , may I suggest you don't go OTT , aim to blend rather than stand out , you never know if you handle this in the right way you could be free to be out more after .

I know that first few minutes of walking through the door and meeting people is scary but give them a few minutes and you'll be joining in and chatting away . Go Girl and do it !!

No dress for this , shame on you ! Plenty of time ! Maybe find something wth red on it if there's some axe throwing !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-10-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Banned Read only
    So I was talking to my wife the other night about the local Drag Awards this month noting that it's semi-formal so we get to wear our really nice dresses. That brought up the subject of the holidays and our respective company parties... So my wife says "Do you want to dress up at the parties this year?" I tell her that I am not ready to go to mine dressed but if she us okay with it I will go to her office party dressed. She works for a small law firm with one GG lawyer (But not "Single Female Lawyer"), her and another staff member.

So at the most there will be six or eight people present at this time none of them know about me. I don't know if my wife is going to tell them ahead of time or not... But either way I am committed.

Back to our dresses, my wife's new dress is so beautiful and she knows how much I like it, when we were talking about what we were probably going to wear she said "I will wear my new dress to your party and you can wear it to mine".

I can't wait...

Thank you all!

Roberta, that's amazing! We'll have to swap photos after this.

Since axe throwing will be involved, AND it's a public place, AND we're going to a public restaurant after, no dress and of course going for a 'blend' look!

Side note: I told me wife that I do NOT intend to throw any axes. She said "Oh yes you are!" I said that no, I'm not, and here's why:

I am not an activist. And since I am SO GOOD at throwing axes, I'll easily beat every woman in the place. Then, they'll all say 'why did we let this trans athlete in here? She should have her own category!' and I'll be all embarrassed.

My wife laughed and said I need to tell everyone there this

P.S. I have no idea how to throw any axes, and it's been a few years since I even swung one at a wood pile.

Banned Read only
    Macey ,
    This old girl can still swing ..........................................an axe !!! You should see the size of mine !!

I can still swing on the dance floor and I know which I prefer .

When is it? Your public demands photographic evidence Macey I hope you realise that!

Live broadcast on Facebook would be fine for example

Thought the eight, but it's the 7th. Patience, Eemz, patience!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    These types of situations are invaluable to your overall growth. It will help you feel more comfortable with who you are and want to be. Make the most of it and also keep a close watch on your wife and consider her feelings throughout the event. She sounds OK with it but that can change after you get one too many compliments or whatever. Enjoy, just don't leave her behind if the pink fog hits.

Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    Thank you all!

Roberta, that's amazing! We'll have to swap photos after this.

Since axe throwing will be involved, AND it's a public place, AND we're going to a public restaurant after, no dress and of course going for a 'blend' look!

Side note: I told me wife that I do NOT intend to throw any axes. She said "Oh yes you are!" I said that no, I'm not, and here's why:

I am not an activist. And since I am SO GOOD at throwing axes, I'll easily beat every woman in the place. Then, they'll all say 'why did we let this trans athlete in here? She should have her own category!' and I'll be all embarrassed.

My wife laughed and said I need to tell everyone there this

P.S. I have no idea how to throw any axes, and it's been a few years since I even swung one at a wood pile.
    Macey, I've thrown axes at medieval events while wearing long robes. So unless this is a Lumber Jack themed axe throwing, a dress would not be a problem. Wear a dress (if your wife is also) and throw baby, throw!!
    Last edited by Davina Katherine; 11-20-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Sounds like an excuse to me. Dress like all the other girls and go throw axes. If they can do it so can you. You will not say dang I regret going there doing that but will most likely regret not doing it.

hello Macey,
    If your wife has invited you then of course you should go with her to her work colleagues party, but remember that it is their party (not yours); I would be a bit nervous about meeting a whole set of new people what ever I was wearing.
    luv J