Thread: Time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Time

Ive been here every day put havent posted in awhile. Why, lack of time or just feeling having nothing to contribute

So why the post today, Im not sure but have been thinking about this for almost a month. In past post I have told yall (thats southern talk) that my wife is very accepting of my femine side but we do have a few boundaries. She is OK with me wearing panties, bra, thigh highs or panty hose with silky nightgown or panties around the house in front of her but no other female clothing in front of her. Oh, one other thing my boobs cannot be bigger than hers but thats OK since hers are more than ample. Hope this dosent get too long

So where is this leading. My wife and I have been seeing a counselor together so she could better understand my femem side and not being able to progress beyound where we are now. It hasnt been easy, we are both in our mid seventies

On to the meat of my post. First what I am about to say I in no way want to turn into a pity party. My wife and I are living every day as the first day of the rest of our live

On 10 October I woke up with a pain in my stomach that felt like I was being stabbed and yes I know what that feels like because I was stabbed years ago. To shorten my wife rushed me to the emergency room. I was in such pain the ER doctor gave me morpine and had a cat scan done. Turns out I have a blockage in my small intestines and have to operate.

When I wake up my wife, primary care doctor and surgeon, all woman, were all around my bed. My wife was holding my hand when we were told I had cancer. My wife squeezed my hand, kissed me and said we're going to beat this. We are going to New Orleans to a cancer center to see what lays ahead later this week and will keep you updated

I was in the hospital for six day and my wife and I have done a lot of talking. One thing she said was the little things dont matter, one of which was my femine side
    She even admtted that one of the reasons she fell in love with me was because I was different than any man she had ever met and it probably was my softer side, she just didnt realize how soft. LOL

Anyway fast forward and the day before my discharge my wife asked what I wanted to wear home from the hospital
    I still had 28 staples in my stomach so I told her anything that wasnt tight on my stomach. Also I had been wearing panties under my hospital gown and all the nurses had seen then and a few asked me questions about my crossdressing and everyone was cool about it

Side note, one of the nurses came in to remove my cather and asked if I minded if some student nurses could watch her remove it. All modesty on my part was gone so I said sure. Next think my nurse returns with SIX STUDENT nurses she pulls up hospital gown, down bright green panties and out with the cather. The look on their faces was priceless

Day of dischage my wife and adult daughter show up with a bag of to go hme in cloths. Light blue knee length silky nightgown with matching panties, darker blue midcalf robe and FUZZY blue slippers. Nurse comes in and loves it ans gets everybody together to say bye. Thenwheelchair trip thru hospital to car with more than a few stares but the three of us loved it.

The point being none of this would habe happened if we had not gone past the SMALL STUFF and learned we loved all of each other. Rhe future looks great for us and we will love each other for who we are one day at a time

Hope this makes sense
    Last edited by Sidney; 11-11-2019 at 12:01 AM.