Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time

Time

Ive been here every day put havent posted in awhile. Why, lack of time or just feeling having nothing to contribute

So why the post today, Im not sure but have been thinking about this for almost a month. In past post I have told yall (thats southern talk) that my wife is very accepting of my femine side but we do have a few boundaries. She is OK with me wearing panties, bra, thigh highs or panty hose with silky nightgown or panties around the house in front of her but no other female clothing in front of her. Oh, one other thing my boobs cannot be bigger than hers but thats OK since hers are more than ample. Hope this dosent get too long

So where is this leading. My wife and I have been seeing a counselor together so she could better understand my femem side and not being able to progress beyound where we are now. It hasnt been easy, we are both in our mid seventies

On to the meat of my post. First what I am about to say I in no way want to turn into a pity party. My wife and I are living every day as the first day of the rest of our live

On 10 October I woke up with a pain in my stomach that felt like I was being stabbed and yes I know what that feels like because I was stabbed years ago. To shorten my wife rushed me to the emergency room. I was in such pain the ER doctor gave me morpine and had a cat scan done. Turns out I have a blockage in my small intestines and have to operate.

When I wake up my wife, primary care doctor and surgeon, all woman, were all around my bed. My wife was holding my hand when we were told I had cancer. My wife squeezed my hand, kissed me and said we're going to beat this. We are going to New Orleans to a cancer center to see what lays ahead later this week and will keep you updated

I was in the hospital for six day and my wife and I have done a lot of talking. One thing she said was the little things dont matter, one of which was my femine side
    She even admtted that one of the reasons she fell in love with me was because I was different than any man she had ever met and it probably was my softer side, she just didnt realize how soft. LOL

Anyway fast forward and the day before my discharge my wife asked what I wanted to wear home from the hospital
    I still had 28 staples in my stomach so I told her anything that wasnt tight on my stomach. Also I had been wearing panties under my hospital gown and all the nurses had seen then and a few asked me questions about my crossdressing and everyone was cool about it

Side note, one of the nurses came in to remove my cather and asked if I minded if some student nurses could watch her remove it. All modesty on my part was gone so I said sure. Next think my nurse returns with SIX STUDENT nurses she pulls up hospital gown, down bright green panties and out with the cather. The look on their faces was priceless

Day of dischage my wife and adult daughter show up with a bag of to go hme in cloths. Light blue knee length silky nightgown with matching panties, darker blue midcalf robe and FUZZY blue slippers. Nurse comes in and loves it ans gets everybody together to say bye. Thenwheelchair trip thru hospital to car with more than a few stares but the three of us loved it.

The point being none of this would habe happened if we had not gone past the SMALL STUFF and learned we loved all of each other. Rhe future looks great for us and we will love each other for who we are one day at a time

Hope this makes sense
    Last edited by Sidney; 11-11-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Please continue.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you! You are very fortunate to have a wife and family that are that accepting and allow you the space and freedom to express that side of yourself. Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery!

Great post. Thank you for sharing.

That's a difficult way to bring home such a huge point. I wish you well and thank you so much for sharing something so personal. I certainly got something from this post.

Sidney,

That is quite a story and a glorious one, except for the cancer. I am currently in the middle of prostate cancer treatment and about your age. I'm 74. Finding out about cancer was a much more gentle process than you went through. It was still an incredible shock to my system. Oh my gosh, that must have been a horrible and frightening experience for you to suddenly experience so much pain. My heart goes out to you.

Like it has been with me, it is time to focus on getting well. Your feminine self and identity can play a significant role in that process. Please don't shut her out just because you have so much to deal with. Clearly it is a positive part of who you are and you will need all the positive influence you can get going through the "I have cancer" journey. Doesn't really matter what kind of cancer it is; the simple association of the word "cancer" with you is incredibly difficult to accept. Makes accepting your gender variance seem like a cakewalk. But, I did find it is a delicate balance. Obviously, like me, you have been doing this a long time and you also have the benefit of a very supportive wife who also desires you to be engulfed in as much positive influence as possible. Let it flow but remember the mission is to get well. I wish you the very best in this journey.

xoxo
    Gretchen

Sidney, I hope you get better soon. Great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wish you complete healing and happiness.

Banned Read only
    Sidney,
    I'm sure this is a great fear for many of us , not only dealing with the BIG C but also being cared for and our dressing needs .

I can't say how wonderful it is to read your story , I hope very much you do beat it and live a happy life , especially with being accepted so much more .

Living alone it is a thought at the back of my mind of how it would work out for me , I hope I can be as lucky as you with your family .

Platinum Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck on your cancer treatment.

Thanks for sharing! I cried when you said what they brought you to wear to go home! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery! Hugs to both you and the family! Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Sidney, glad you have a loving and supportive wife and family. Cancer is a fierce enemy. You and your family need much Strong support to defeat the enemy. Always manifest good thoughts and good things will manifest.

That was a teaching moment for the students, Sidney. They need exposure to us so they don't get all shocked when they see it after getting their license to practise. Frankly, if they can't handle it without judgement, they're in the wrong profession.

Sorry to hear about the cancer and glad to hear that your wife has had a change of heart.

Sidney, what a powerful and personal story. I was in tears and laughing at the same time. For what it is worth, we could learn a lot from people like you and your wife. Don't think for a minute that you have nothing to contribute. Your understanding of love is inspiring. If only more of us were like the two of you and your daughter. Best wishes in this difficult time.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Hi Sidney , Thanks for sharing your story with us, All be it is bitter sweet,

Please do keep us updated, We are all here pulling for you. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It just points out what is important in life.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Time

Thank all of you for your replys.

Update on my cancer. Went this week to cancer center, testing and talking with doctors. Great news, very, very early stages and localized in small area with no spreading at all. Will not go into details but turns out not to be in anyway life threatening. Wife and I are so happy. One of the treatments I will be hormones once a month for the rest of my life. LOL, one of the questions my wife asked, will he grow boobs. Doctor says very good possibility. Wife laughed and said we'll handle that.

Its amazing how a medical problem can change your views on life. Looks like mine are changing for the good
    💜😘

Hi Sydney,

Great news about it not being life threatening. I wouldn't be worried about boobs either.

Marion

Silver Member
    Sidney, I'll DITTO everything already said. Give your wife and daughter a hug from all of us.

You gave me tears. I am happy for your new found love for who each other is. I wish you strength on your journey ahead

Thanks so much for sharing this great story of love . I really enjoyed it! I hope recovery one day at a time in these troubled times.

What a beautiful story and you are so fortunate to have such a loving wife. Give her a hug for all of us. Continued success!
    Crissy

Sidney,

Much Love and prayers for healing and health. I was very touched by your experience and impressed with your confidence leaving the hospital. Good news that you got to the cancer early, I guess the blockage and the pain was a blessing in disguise! Whatever your future holds it is clear that you, your wife and your family are going to face it together and with love!

Take care of yourself and your family!

Mattea
    Love makes everyone equal.

When you said ?meat ? of the post you meant it. If we could all get past the little things. I hope you beat the cancer (cancer sucks!) and that you continue to both overlook the little things and live your best life as you. Very good post with substance, thanks.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Thank you for the touching story, Sidney. I hope you have a complete recovery.