One day I was trying to decide what I would look like in (F) bra. My wife had worn it for a play and she was donating it to charity. Just as I had it stuffed my neighbor lady knocked on the door and yelled she needed help. She was in panic mode. I opened the door, she said help come to my house and tell me what to do. I had a thin white top over the white bra so it was very visible. I also had a short golf skirt on.

She had seen me dressed and knows about me. Anyway, she wasn't coherent about what she was talking about so I went to her house to solve the problem. I get there and she points to something on her walk. It was a just hatched bird. What happened was she walked out to get her mail and the bird had fallen out of the nest or was pushed out and landed on the back of her head and shoulder. I cleaned it up and put the bird in a bag for garbage.

I then went back home. I figured someone might see me. I wasn't so worried about being seen, but hated the thought that I would be seen trying to look like Dolly Parton.

No one ever mentioned it.