Thread: Wife drops the hammer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Just like YOU have high stress times that you get relief by cross dressing your wife has peak stress times too. Allow her to have them.
    I do, and I am fine with it - to a point, of course. The difference is that when it gets past that point, I don’t refer to it as repellent, make it personal, or question her motives. That’s what infuriated me, and that was after weeks of taking time for spa visits, mani-pedis, binge watching Bachelor Australia (don’t ask!) nights out with the girls, and a weekend away.

When it comes to her work hours, they’re often by choice. Again, she’s a workaholic, and admits to having an inability to saying no to her boss. (Not to say her job doesn’t require more hours by default though, it most certainly does)

But point taken. In the heat of the moment, and prior to the after talk, I vented when she was behaving like the night before never happened. After a bit of time, and reading input from others, I'm taking a step back from the anger. She's asked for forgiveness, and I've given it of course, but forgetting it will take a little longer.
    Last edited by Gaz; 11-14-2019 at 01:50 AM.
    Bearded, hairy, beer-chugging, truck-drivin', wife lovin' manly man...
    ...sometimes in lingerie and heels, and occasionally a cute dress. MIAD 4 life!