Hey y'all! :-) I know, I'm posting a lot today but I am excited to have found this forum and I am very appreciative of everyone who has replied to my posts so far, plus all of the kindness that has been shown to me. I am also grateful to have found a place where I can be who I want to be without the fear of being of judged. I am also thankful for all of the warm welcomes to this forum, as well as to the moderators for approving me.

Anyway, I wanted to post about why I decided to be a cross-dresser. First of all, I was the only boy in my family..... I grew up with 6 sisters, (one full sister, three half-sisters and two step-sisters), plus I have three female cousins on my dad's side, (his brother's daughters) and I was raised very closely with all of them. Now as I said in my introductory post, I am a 100% straight man, I am not attracted to other men in the least. I have been told, however, only once in my life by an ex-girlfriend that I "act too feminine" for her and she "needs a manly man", so she dumped me..... Go figure. But, I have noticed since that girl told me that, I act a little more feminine than most straight men do. I think it is because that I was raised with girls my entire life, I have been able to make friends with girls better than I have with guys. But, that really doesn't explain why I decided to start cross-dressing. Perhaps I have more of the estrogen hormone in me than testosterone? I really don't know. But, I do know that I want to remain a man, I don't want to be a M2F transgender. Anyway, the reason I cross-dress is because for a long, LONG time it has been a fantasy of mine and I wanted to see how I would look and feel dressed as a woman. And so, I tried it and now I'm practically hooked on being a CD and I cannot WAIT to do it again and to go out dressed again. I'm not in any way, shape or form a pervert and it's really not any kind of sexual thing for me, it just makes me feel really good and it almost makes me feel like that's who I'm supposed to be. The other night when I went out dressed for the first time, it felt SO wonderful, natural and amazing. Also, it felt SO freeing, I mean the freedom I felt to know that I could go out dressed up..... Ain't nothing like it! LOL I'm sorry, I get excited and I'm excited about being able to cross-dress. Also, as I'm sure we all know, women's clothes feel a lot better than men's. LOL Do any of you feel this way as well? I would love to know y'alls thoughts on this.