Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I decided to cross-dress.

Silver Member
    Kimberly, here's a challenge to affirm choice or something stronger.. For 3 weeks, STOP CDing, if you can, because it's your choice to do so. Be honest about it. I'll bet you a dollar to a hole in a donut that you can't do it. Your mind will constantly be challenging you to dress, and you'll want to, not by choice but out of a need to do so. And if you do dress, even in just panties, you'll then realize that CDing is not a choice, but a necessity.

Jenny, I've stopped for years at a time, so 3 weeks doesn't sound like a real test. I get your point though; sooner or later it will come back.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Jenny, whether or not you believe it, it IS a choice for ME to CD...... It may not be for you or anyone else here, but it is for me as an individual person and no one can change my mind about that.

Now like I said in my original post, I started CDing a while back, like last year around Halloween, (I'm talking about 2018). Then I stopped for a while, for about 5 months or so. Then, I CHOSE to CD again because I like it and it feels good. Now, could I stop if I wanted? Again, believe it or not, absolutely I could.

So, I do apologize if by me saying that I choose to CD, rather than it being a necessity for me offends anyone. It's just how I feel about myself when it comes to CDing.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 11-13-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Cding is a strong compulsion for me, but most of the time i choose not to dress up. Just like slot machines are an compulsion for me, but i usually choose to not go play. It is a choice for me, to dress, but the strong desire for certain women's clothing, but not all, is not a choice. It is a choice what i do with the occasional strong desires.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 11-13-2019 at 09:12 PM.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Kimberly,
    Like any other of my interests, my crossdressing is an activity that I choose to partake in when I want to or not. Don’t get all that worked up about people generalizing crossdressing on here and discrediting how you perceive your crossdressing. There are some that don’t generalize and have shown respect to the different takes on crossdressing eventhough it may differ than theirs.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Robertacd, I read your reply to me a few days ago and I've been pondering your question..... Do I have myself figured out? Perhaps I don't yet. But that doesn't mean that CDing chooses me, I choose it. And yeah, maybe I'm still re-discovering myself or discovering a different side of myself and finding out that despite being as masculine as I am, I have a strong feminine side..... I hope this makes sense. LOL