Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New World of Men's Beauty

Men will wear make up when a guy wearing it becomes way more attractive to women because he's wearing it. In other words, not any time soon.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    JessieMae, it might very well make it easier for us to present as feminine, but I can't be too sure..... As a new CD'er and so far just barely ventured out in femme mode, I honestly don't know. However, I DO know that male actors in movies and TV shows have makeup put on them, (I'm not talking about like, creepy stuff I mean just to make them look better on camera). As far as I know, they'll have foundation and probably powder put on their faces. And of course, that doesn't make them look feminine, like I said, it's meant to make them look good on camera and I guess for their faces to show up better, maybe reflect light, etc. A good example of this is, first of all my favorite TV show is "Supernatural". In one episode titled "The French Mistake", the two main characters who are brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester are sent to an alternate reality where they are actually on the set of "Supernatural". And in one scene, Jensen Ackles, (portrays Dean) is seated in a makeup chair and the makeup artist proceeds to take the makeup off his face. Anyway my point is, when male actors have makeup put on their faces, it's not meant for them to look feminine, they still look very much like men and very masculine.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 11-18-2019 at 10:10 PM.