Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: noticed by girls while shopping

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

noticed by girls while shopping

Hello Girls. When we were young and daring, we were also quite oblivious that some undergarments we wore could be noticed.

I'm speaking of in my early teens, I would wear under my boy clothes pastel panties, matching Panty girdle, &
    matching Bra (I did buy these on my own), RHT stockings with no boy socks.

I then went out to a mall and would hope Girls would see my Garter tabs or Bra straps. It did happen on occasion.

Did this ever happen to you?

That sounds like a fetish to me. I’m not the kind of person that goes around showing my underwear to strangers in public. I prefer to keep it classy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yeah sounds pretty fetishy to me but if that flips your trigger its all good.
    Never had a fetish over anything and don't quite understand it really.
    I would rather keep it classy like Micki.

Sorry, but I was NOT showing my "underwear" to anyone! I was wondering IF Bra Straps, or Garter Tabs would be NOTICED under my male clothes because I know that they can be seen when Women wear them.

I am NOT an exhibitionist and would never be a "person that goes around showing my underwear to strangers!"

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

SaraLin---------Thank you----No exhibitionism Ever intended. I know, when women are dressed with NO intentions of exhibiting their under, a BRA Strap CAN be NOTICED.
    Not with the intent to show off their underwear----OR is it?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Apparently u did, Saralin. The reason most T's underdress is they don't wish others to know they dress. If they wanted to be out? They'd go out completely or partially crossdressed. Not hiding, or making a game of dressing.

Wanting "women" to "notice" your bra, undies, or straps rings of creepy exhibitionism to me. Much as Reine posted above!
    NOT TRUE----No more than you enjoy exposing yourself as woman with shaved legs to be seen by all. I bet when you wear a cute white blouse while wearing jeans your Bra or Cami will show through

Quote Originally Posted by JaniceP View Post
    I bet when you wear a cute white blouse while wearing jeans your Bra or Cami will show through
    The difference is that most of us aren?t ?hoping? for that to happen.

Yeah, to me underdressing is the goal in and of itself. No outside acknowledgement needed.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Platinum Member
    Nope, most definitely not my thing...although I don?t believe we had malls back in my day.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry, Janice. In my short under dressing period? I underdressed so no one would know I was underdressed!

I have fetishes, but that's not one of them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sorry, not for me either. Even today I had my bra and panties on and 46 other layers because it is cold and snowing here and I was still paranoid that my bra straps would show through for the entire world to see. But nothing wrong with whatever you want to do, more power to you.

Aspiring Member
    I accept that you are talking of some years ago but I worry about the incidence of this sort of behaviour nowadays. We hope for acceptance of our outerwear and gender presentation and some older people might have difficulties with this. Inflicting our underwear on the public makes it more difficult for people already having problems with us especially when the wearer is getting some sort of thrill out of reactions to their underwear. We need friends and allies out there not to make people think we are even odder than they had already believed. Getting thrills from the reactions of others is going into questionable territory. No one should see our underwear except consenting adults including people such as bra fitters. I am not talking about occasional accidental flashes of bra straps here but of deliberate exposure of underwear to get a reaction. Other people are important too. Why if people want to emulate women must they resort to behaviour no GG would contemplate? I am not attacking the OP here but a wider audience of a very few crossdressers who get their kicks at the expense of others. If we want others to treat us with respect then we must treat them with respect first and not regard them as thrill fodder. The most extreme example I have encountered was a man in Edinburgh who would target lone female shop assistants, try on clothes in the changing room, and then resort to behaviour that could have led to his arrest and probably should have. The shop owner who told me about this had been traumatised by the experience and from that point refused to allow any more men to try things on. This guy is an abuser and makes life difficult for all crossdressers and of course his poor victims. Crossdressing should not have victims.

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    I worry about the incidence of this sort of behaviour nowadays. We hope for acceptance of our outerwear and gender presentation and some older people might have difficulties with this. Inflicting our underwear on the public ...
    This. Although Voyeurism or Exhibitionism might have been tolerated a generation or two ago, these behaviors are punishable by fines, jail or both. Best to not involve others with your fetishes.

That said, I think you really wouldn't go out and expose your intimate apparel to others for kicks. A lot of people use this forum as an outlet for fantasies, as they should. Better to type it out in here than actually behave like that in public!

Edited to add:
    I skimmed through your post quickly before I responded, but a deeper read revealed that you're only talking about exposing a bra strap or a garter. That's pretty harmless. But what's not so harmless is the motive behind it. If I saw a crossdresser in a mall getting kicks over "innocently" showing me a bra strap, or bending over so I could "glimpse" some underwear, I would think it creepy. I don't like to be involved in any stranger's kinks. It violates boundaries.
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2019 at 03:53 AM.
    Reine

Silver Member
    While I don't agree with exabitiln,.we do have members who go out when there is no way that they pass. Maybe I'm as guilty, there was a time when fully dressed I did pass and wanted just enough lingerie to look sexy . Today I wear women's clothes including bras while not trying to expose or hide that much. Am I bad? I dress as women in my world do. I'm not the extreme in shape or dress.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 11-12-2019 at 10:30 PM.

No, i prefer to keep my underdressing discreet and modest. The last thing i want is extra attention from other people.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I underdress for myself, not for the world to see. My goal when shopping is to fly under the radar and go unnoticed.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

OMG GIRLS, I'm so sorry about this post.
    It seems it's be creating all types of views not intended by my initial post.

So Girls I'm leaving now because I really don't wish to be chastised by ladies who choose to read into something that not meant.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Ah, I don't feel it's necessarily an exhibitionist thing with the OP. Maybe just more of a poor choice of wording?

Yeah, bra strap showing, peek of panties, etc. Can happen with GG's, usually just accidental. Comes with the territory, I suppose. And in which case, it can happen to us here, too.

Another aspect, is that oftentimes (but not always) in a CD'er's life, part of us may very well *want* to be caught/outed, depending on where we're at with all this. Only natural.

Anyway, try to give a girl a break here, eh? Thanks!

I'm willing to believe that, given I was a teenager many many moons ago, we all do things that due to naivety now makes us wonder just what the hell were we thinking back then.

Teenage boys are filled with hormones and a head full of sexual fantasy. This makes them both volatile and stupid in equal measure. Add lack of life experience and all sorts of actions take place.

Scroll forward to calmer times then such behaviour takes on a totally different hue. Wanting to show off underwear to provoke a response does take it into the realms of fetish behaviour. "Your old enough to know better" as my mom would say.

I think I need to say this:

What I got from the OP was that he was UNDERdressing in those things and hoping that GG's would notice the bumps, bulges, or outlines of what was being worn underneath.

I didn't see anything about outright exhibitionism in the post.

OR - did I miss something?

That?s what I understood, too.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    I think I need to say this:

What I got from the OP was that he was UNDERdressing in those things and hoping that GG's would notice the bumps, bulges, or outlines of what was being worn underneath.

I didn't see anything about outright exhibitionism in the post.

OR - did I miss something?
    Apparently u did, Saralin. The reason most T's underdress is they don't wish others to know they dress. If they wanted to be out? They'd go out completely or partially crossdressed. Not hiding, or making a game of dressing.

Wanting "women" to "notice" your bra, undies, or straps rings of creepy exhibitionism to me. Much as Reine posted above!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No, but then I'm not an exhibitionist.

Janice, No. never purposely tried to be noticed when underdressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I often go to the mall thinking ?I wonder if anyone will notice that I?m wearing women?s underwear under this dress??

Quote Originally Posted by JaniceP View Post
    I would wear under my boy clothes pastel panties, matching Panty girdle, & matching Bra
    It reads pretty straight forward to me.

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    Why if people want to emulate women must they resort to behaviour no GG would contemplate?
    Not everyone here wants to emulate women beyond crossdressing.