Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: noticed by girls while shopping

I, too, underdress, to some degree, daily...panties, hose, panty girdle and bra. I have no desire to show off what I?m wearing. When I wear my a cup bra, I?m sure to wear a loose shirt. I do not want any attention or anyone to know.

Quote Originally Posted by JaniceP View Post
    I bet when you wear a cute white blouse while wearing jeans your Bra or Cami will show through
    The difference is that most of us aren?t ?hoping? for that to happen.

Yeah, to me underdressing is the goal in and of itself. No outside acknowledgement needed.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I underdress for myself, not for the world to see. My goal when shopping is to fly under the radar and go unnoticed.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

OMG GIRLS, I'm so sorry about this post.
    It seems it's be creating all types of views not intended by my initial post.

So Girls I'm leaving now because I really don't wish to be chastised by ladies who choose to read into something that not meant.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Ah, I don't feel it's necessarily an exhibitionist thing with the OP. Maybe just more of a poor choice of wording?

Yeah, bra strap showing, peek of panties, etc. Can happen with GG's, usually just accidental. Comes with the territory, I suppose. And in which case, it can happen to us here, too.

Another aspect, is that oftentimes (but not always) in a CD'er's life, part of us may very well *want* to be caught/outed, depending on where we're at with all this. Only natural.

Anyway, try to give a girl a break here, eh? Thanks!

OP has opted out of this thread. Closing now.