Thread: Welcome to my world...

Banned Read only

Welcome to my world...

So the other night I was at the local club chatting with one of the Drag Queens after the show.

Them: I really have to go get changed. My nuts are up inside my stomach.

Me: Welcome to my world.

Them: What?

Me: I tuck all day, every day, and have been for 20 years now.

The look on their face was priceless

Then they kinda shook their head and walked away...

LOL Amateur... :P
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-14-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Awesome
    Well played.

Sings, "Anything you can do I can do better...longer...more often"

Did make me wonder, what the hell is the drag queen doing to make it so uncomfortable? So many of us spend so much time tightly tucked without any discomfort.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have tucked every time I've dressed for 22+ years. It's become an unthinking habit. Like putting on underwear after I shower!

If it hurts? U shouldn't do it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Roberta,
    I had this conversation myself with a TG friend only a few days ago, she doesn't tuck and was astounded I do it everyday . If you want to wear a selection of clothes you have very little choice , I agree with Sherry it's something I accept on a regular basis .

Well she must be doing something wrong because I tuck all day everyday without a problem. Funny conversation though, I guess she wan't expecting that

Silver Member
    If in my younger days I would have dressed as freely as I do now, I would have had to tuck. No need now at my age.

Banned Read only
    IKR, Doc.... It's second nature to me.

They just slide right up there when I put on my panties. I don't even have to push them.

When I lay naked on my back, they will also slide right in there on their own.

Gold Member
    I agree Robertacd;
    I do much the same thing.
    Rader

I've often wondered what others think we do with it, unscrew it and put it in a drawer? I don't sit down to urinate because I'm tired. Been tucking for years even when wearing my work clothes on the job, just feels right that way.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

At 69 with a bit of a belly, I try to stick to outfits that don't require tucking. A padded panty is about as close as I come.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Yes I'm 24/7 with no problems.

But not everyone can do it.

I tuck all day everyday, but sometimes not at night. I?ve never had a problem with it.

Aspiring Member
    Never had a problem tucking

Roberta, That is funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Roberta, Thanks for this funny story! Tucking soothes my genital dysphoria. I don?t like to see “them.”

Too funny...
    I'm with you Roberta. Tucking all day every day for nearly 15 years now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    I had to smile at your reply , a GG actually asked what I did and replied , " Simple just unscew it all and leave it in the bathroom cabinet !" She just creased up laughing !!

There’s tucking, then there’s TUCKING. Do you have any idea how tight you have to tuck in order to wear a bodysuit or leotard on stage?

The one defining theme that runs through this site is the constant competition, no amount of makeup and padding will ever disguise this very male trait!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    There?s tucking, then there?s TUCKING. Do you have any idea how tight you have to tuck in order to wear a bodysuit or leotard on stage?
    Just as tight as I tuck in a pair of jeans or leggings every day.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    The one defining theme that runs through this site is the constant competition, no amount of makeup and padding will ever disguise this very male trait!
    No competition here, I just found their response to my little comment rather humorous
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-14-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Well, I read your post of you comparing yourself to the drag queen as competitive because it was. I am not criticising you for it, it just underscored a trend I have noticed on this board. Besides, you had no idea of the personal circumstances of that drag queen.

Banned Read only
    BTW: If you think women are not competitive, think again...

They're just not as in your face competitive as men. I have spoken to several women about this and they all agreed that for instance in the work place or at school. The women are not dressing up to impress men, they are trying to out dress the other women.