thought i would share my recent scare. enjoy and smile if you want.

Monday mornings is a dress time for me, the wife goes off to a volunteer position and i have until from about 8:30 till 12-30 to enjoy. Off she went as usual, and i was pretty much dressed within 5 minutes of her leaving. settled down with my coffee reading this site dressed in red tank top, red undies and pleated skirt. bra filled and augmented with chicken fillets, totally content. to day i had felt busty, so i had two sets of forms on.

i read that it was veteran's day and the thought did cross my mind wondering if her place would be closed or not. I dismissed it, as she is pretty good at keeping up with those type of items. About an hour later, i just happened to hear what sounded like the front door opening! an immediate panic on my part!
A MEGA QUICK duck into the bedroom, close the door and with my foot against the door, immediately started stripping off the top, bra, and skirt. Tossing them onto the floor at the far side of the bed! A Quick pull on of the sweats, and a t shirt and i could open the door. Cool! all good! i heard her in the kitchen and not coming to the back of the house!

I shouted my hello as i ducked back into the office and backed out of the site. I had forgotten in my panic to check the bed. A moment later, i hear, "whats this?" from the bedroom. Here she comes holding one of the pads in her hand. Now a moment here. My breast pads are "original look" brand and are somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-15 years old. they are no longer solid but basically a bag of beige liquid. She gives it to me and asks what this is and do i know anything about it. keeping a straight face i calmly say "hmmm, that's funny. i think its some kind of packing stuff: I had opened a package earlier and maybe it fell out."

A bit of clarification, we are in a DADT relationship, i told her about my dressing before we got together, and normally she gives me a call when she is heading home. She does know where i keep some of my clothing but never has seen me dressed or wants to. She has no idea that i have breast enhancers or the like.

Anyway, she handed me the piece and moved off into another part of the house. i was still wearing the undies and the rest was still on the floor on the other side of the bed. going back in to the bedroom, i quickly put away the top and skirt, climbed out of the undies and gathered the bra up. my forms went back into their box and then i looked at the bed. there lay the other form from the second set, right in the middle of the bed! Somehow she had not seen it.

I gathered all that up, put it away and went out in the living room and asked her about the morning. she recounted that the place was closed, so she had gone to the p.o. to mail a letter , then to the grocery to get a couple of things. Nothing else was said or mentioned, and has not been since.

in the some what double life many of us lead, those bits of super adenine mixed with the pleasure of dressing can make for a exciting life. sorry this was long, but i though i would share if only to bring a smile or knowing wag of the head.