Thread: Sorta funny!

Sorta funny!

I was finally out today as Lana Mae! It just felt so right, more so than before(not sure why!) Just doing routine things! I was "ma'amed" so much I lost count and just accept it as normal anymore! Next year-name change! If I have to take out a loan! I am Lana Mae! I have been beating this around for a long time! I keep coming back to the name change! Yes, I have talked about it with my counselor! The funny part is me beating it to death! It is hard as I have been "male" for 65 years and realized I was "Female" for 3+years! I never hated Harry!!! Unlike many here who hate their "male" selves! I must let Harry rest as Lana Mae has rested up to now! I could be Non-binary and let both reign in my life, but-no!!! I am a "Trans-girl" and that is all there is to it! It just keeps swirling around in my head! Once I think I have come to a firm decision, something comes along and kicks it out! I think when I do the name change, things will start straightening out!
    OK I ran my mouth enough! Comments if you like!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    We are so good about brewing up our own tempests in teacups that when we finally gain a little perspective the "jokes" we play on ourselves do look sorta funny. But honestly, this journey would be so much more difficult without a sense of humor.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Kim: I still have to be Harry at work until I can change my name on my license! Otherwise, I am slowly fading him out and Lana Mae in! Two out of three days off as Lana Mae! It keeps getting better!
    Sarah: Yes, a sense of humor is almost a necessity! So may stormy seas! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix