Thread: New out of the box CD

New out of the box CD

Hello everyone...I am not new to dressing. Have done it for many years, I would say probably 40yrs. Just recently came out of the box to facebook friends. Also went out dressed for the first time last month. Looking for any resources that I can find. Any help I can find. Also anyone else that is close to me. Hoping to find some other ladies that I can get together with. My time out was exciting and really looking to do it again soon. I am married and have a SO that is supportive. She doesn't understand fully but is open to it. Here are a couple pics from my adventure out....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Nicole,

Silicone to the forum! This is a great place with a wealth of information, so enjoy!

Elizabeth

Hi Nicole, Welcome aboard! I loved your pictures and I think you will love your time here. One thing, please go up to the introduction section and tell us a little more.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I know a T girl that is out all the time in bars, etc. in the Seattle/Tacoma area, Nicole. PM me if your interested in more info.

Also, investigate the other forums here and post that you're interested in meeting other T's. You'll need 10+ posts to see all the other forums on cd.com, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Welcome NicoleRenee, I live in Washington State too.

Feel free to PM me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome nice to have you with us.
    Great pics BTW.

I will as soon as I can. Wont let me

Welcome to the forum

Welcome I can tell you are off to a fabulous start here great picture and i love those heels!

Welcome. You look great. The first photo with the smile is a real charmer. Pretty smile.

As others have said, go to the intro and tell us a bit more about yourself. I suspect you will find a lot of resources here. It is a very different place from many other sites. People are very giving here and honest. So much experience to be found here and an incredible diversity of people.

Nicole, Welcome to the forum. Love your photos.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Nicole, You look great! I envy your makeup, not too much, just right. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome Nicole!! You definitely found the right place. Love your pictures!

Welcome Nicole! Glad you found us here. I live in Bellevue Washington.