Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Way Out

Well written glenda, sounds familiar.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Sorry but I kinda absolutely disagree with the entire premise of your post. Your post is built on the idea that crossdressing makes you become something you weren?t before, when in reality for most of us, it?s opening ourselves up to what we have been all along. It?s not a trap. That?s just you fighting your own nature. It?s not a maze you can?t get out of. It?s a guiding light to your true self. You?re only getting lost because you think it?s a warning instead of a beacon.
    I think you totally missed the point of Glenda's post. You zeroed in on one word, "trap." She is doing nothing more than recounting those little events/steps in her life which pulled her to her destiny.

Banned Read only
    Glenda,
    I put it differently , " We evolve !" You could say we also emerge from those simple beginnings and possibly from the closet , my CDing didn't start in that way but I can relate to the rest of the story .

The question is at what point do we come out and tell the truth , at the early stage some expect the panty wearing to stop maybe marriage might be the cure !

This is why I needed to know what drives this need as it evolves it does become scarier not knowing where it will end , not knowing if transitioin is the final solution .

I admit it's cost me my marriage but I'm much happier because it's allowed me to find a balance , we can spend a great part of our lives being what other people want us to be , my wife called me selfish but that raises the question of who is actually being selfish ? My wife because she still wants who she married right or wrong or me finally discovering what really make me tick .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-10-2019 at 10:36 AM.

I took the reference to "trap" as a metaphor much like the King Elvis Presley sang about in regard to love. "We're caught in a trap, I can't walk out, because I love you too much baby". Substitute pink fog and I can see the similarities.