This will be long. First I was going with There's no cure for this. But that would imply that crossdressing was a sickness watch it is not.

There's no way out of this. You open the first door with your first pair of panties you try on. They feel good so you do it again. Doesn't mater what age but it's a start that door is open once inside you can't go back. You may go year before you open the next door and try on a slip it feels so good but some thing missing. It needs a bra if socks in it. But now you have gone though another door and you can't get out. You try you stop dressing for 1 - 2 maybe 5 years.

Now you're going out with women. All's good then they leave some of their cloths with you. You touch them and it all starts where you stopped all over again. But you want more you put on a skirt or dress. It great then the lipstick. You tell yourself this must stop I'm getting married going to have kids. So you stop but that door was open and it wont close or let you back.

Years go by the wife has things to she wants you to do the wash while she away with the kids being a nice guy you do. But while putting away her panties and bra that door open again and you try them on. But now you want your own. So you buy some saying they're for your wife. Now you have a stash started. you like buy things bras, panties slips. You buy your first dress can't wait to put it on. But now you need heels. But that is as far as you'll go.

Years go by your stash has grown. You want more maybe a wig or just a few pieces of makeup. Another door opened. You buy nylons/pantyhose they make your legs look great and feel good to but something wrong you need to shave your legs. OOH! the feeling you can't go back.

The wife and kids are gone for a week or you away by yourself. You get dressed you go out for the first time. Another door just open and you can't go back.

So what I'm saying is we're in a maze with no way out. Once in we keep getting in deeper and we can't stop ourselves. We purge but we always come back. We stop but we start up where we stopped.

Also if you are thinking about a relationship let them know before you do and make sure they know how much of this is you and that it won't stop.

I have been dressing for 68 years. Been thinking this for weeks. This is not my life only but what I have read here and friends I know.