Thread: Benefits many, without them even knowing it

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Benefits many, without them even knowing it

Hello all. Winter is upon us, unofficially. 6 inches of snow and temps in the teens and 20s. Brrrr! Wal-Mart and local radio station are already in Christmas mode, even before we eat our turkey dinner. How Sad.

Anyway, I recently realized that numerous people are benefitting from my "hobby" or "thing" as my wife sometimes calls it. Seems that her sister will be attending a wedding in the next few weeks, and recently bought a spring type dress. While she is not the best looking person in the bunch, a spring dress for a autumn/early winter wedding just is not working for her. So my wife went through my closet, with my permission, and provided her a few of my dresses that I have not worn in a while, or in some cases, not at all (they still had the tags on them). One of the dresses was a good fit and more appropriate. Also turns out that her other sister liked another one of the dresses and offered to buy it from her. They have no idea the true source of the dresses. I don't recall what my wife said to her sisters, but it is irrelevant anyway. I know she did not indicate that they came from me. I found this rather humorous. After my wife told me of this, I was reminded of another incident in which my wife was the beneficiary of my "hobby". We went to my 30th HS reunion in dude mode. Turns out my wife needed to borrow one of my bras because the underwire on hers broke. Mine are a bit larger, but she made it work. So many people are benefitting from my "thing". Isn't that something.

I have also noticed my wife has been gradually going out with me a little more often. Not too much, but just a little more often. We recently went to Warren and stopped at Gabe's. I was looking for a new pair of boots, and decided to snap a few mirror pics. Decided to go for a brown look. Brown blouse with brown skirt. Brown leggings with brown boots with a 3" heel. Even the makeup is more subdued, with a light brown eyeshadow and mauve lipstick. Recently got one of the Mehlon orange beard concealer sticks, and tried this. That is really orange, but I think it did a good job.

I don't know if this is related or not, but my wife the other day, woke from her sleep saying she had a dream about her outfit. I thought this was funny, but could my hobby be affecting her subconsciously? Might be a bit of a stretch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

hey michelle,

cute story....you guys are at a good place with this and she seems very kool about your "thing"

my wife knows about me and does not want to see "it" but knows i do "it"
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

My wife has been the beneficiary of my wardrobe on a few occasions though overall I'm sure she would not consider those few benefits to outweigh the costs involved.

Great story. It is good that you are willing to share; that can go a long ways toward acceptance by others. Is your dressing affecting your wife's dream circuits? Without a doubt. You probably make a lot more appearances than even she knows about - we don't remember most of our dreams. It is likely we remember only the vision sequences that tell some kind of story, even though it may be some kind of weird story with some elements that are quite impossible. But most dreams are just random images and events visualized while the brain decides whether to store something or erase it. We don't usually remember those. Hopefully, her dreams of you as Michelle are good and positive ones. Sharing your clothes builds lots of Karma. But be careful you also let them know that they are your clothes.

Michelle, my step daughter has worn one of my dresses, but with my permission. She doesn't know I CD and thinks the dress is her mother's. However, had my wife done this without asking I'd be pissed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    we usually aren't able to share as we are not the same size. as far as I know my wife is the only one who knows
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: