Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Him2Her ?

Banned Read only
    GaleWarning,
    To answer your first question is a little tricky , the problem being governed by age , status and possibly geographical location . Older men in the whole tend to have more respect for women but much of that could be dictated by status and upbringing . As Pamela comments it's not so much conditioning as being brought up with respect for other people .

For the purpose of the second question I'm going to reply as being out as a woman , in that case I have had many compliments about not only my legs but my figure in general and even my makeup . I'm going to add I didn't expect these comments but and didn't go looking for them so to receive them was a lovely feeling . I still feel very few women would make sarcatsic comments knowing you are male , OK it hasn't happened to me yet in the last two years I've been out in the RW .

Is it so wrong to comment on another of it's done in the right way . When I had to photograph people I had to flatter them , not only with the pictures themsleves but tell people what features were attractive . I never offended anyone but I knew another photographer who didin't pitch it right and came over as too suggestive .

I'm afraid some people just don't know when they are being too outspoken or even abusive .

Theresa I agree with you - it's not what you do, it's the way that you do it.
    There is a sometimes subtle difference between being genuinely kind and being deliberately offensive.
    And some people have good people skills and others do not.