Thread: Anyone dressed up for Halloween?

Dreaming is half the fun.

Anyone dressed up for Halloween?

Hi there girls, I did dress up ( not as girl) and when outings town with my wife on Halloween, and most fun I get is to find girls dressed up in some were really good others not so much, yet I'd love to go out one day dressed o the prettiest dress, may be some day, how about you ?

I usually dress up as a witch on Halloween, but this year I was too tired from work and just slept while my wife handed out candy. I go out a lot en femme, so I didn’t see it as a missed opportunity.

I dressed up as a 20's flapper girl, and went out and about with a bunch of TG friends.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I went to work as gypsy fortune teller woman. Great fun. Even did tarot readings at lunch!

Not on Halloween itself, but did dress for a couple events. My magician costume should be in the photo section somewhere.

Platinum Member
    I have only fond memories to draw upon. I am stuck doling out candy on Halloween. However, when I was a lot younger and I was either stupid or adventurous I did go out all dolled up. The first time I wore a long sleeve jade with black floral print knee length dress, black hosiery and heels and all the proper undergarments; slip, bra, panty. I wore a blond wig and I did apply full makeup, including false eye lashes. The next year I wore a solid black knee length dress and basically the same heels, hosiery and undergarments. Same wig and makeup too. I did go into stores; Winchell's Donuts House and Safeway to buy things.

Why I say either adventurous or just plain stupid is I got dressed while my wife and two kids slept. Reflecting back I now have to assume my wife noticed I had gone out. She probably just did her DADT routine. These were not just around the block quick trips. I also would do this routine when it wasn't Halloween. I have stopped going out when she is home. My adventures are now limited to when she is away overnight visiting family.

Needless to say I am envious of the girls who freely go out whenever they get the urge.

I took my roommate to the bar on Saturday for the costume party. I wore a nun costume I made She was wearing a poodle skirt I made for her. On halloween I was a witch and handed out candy. I received a lot of comments on both costumes.

I actually used the same LBD I made for both costumes. Yes I have a number of LBDs but not one with bell sleeves, now I do.

Yes my wife dressed as a witch but got on her broom and flew off 😂

My wife and I went to a trunk or treat the night before Halloween She went as a female pirate and I was her Male counterpart.

I usually dress really sexy and go out shopping and then go out with my friends to bar/club. I've been really open about it and have done it for the last few years. Can't wait for next year.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

No Halloween in my country, to be honest.

Yes, but not in costume.
    Where we are it's a bit isolated and there's no trick or treaters. We did go out shopping that day but then just had a quiet dinner at home and watched some tv.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Well I like to get dressed to hand out the Candy; However, there was a Blizzard this year, so no Kids.
    I still dressed, as I always do when at home, just went to bed early because of the weather.
    Radee

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course! Halloween is a, made for CD's, holiday, Alma! It also the only time of the year I can pass!

Women dress in female costumes, so I do, too!

P1430319.jpg

P1430296.jpg

75328604_10213590667715153_3865182193705811968_n.jpg

73020289_1385971981572925_4511879108841439232_n.jpg

74354273_733147997152427_9206208832143884288_n (640x622).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    recycled an old costume cause I'm broke.019.jpg

This year was my first Halloween out, dressed.

I wore a vintage/pinup inspired dress, tights, Mary Jane pumps, and rainbow sequinned Minnie Mouse ears. I did my own makeup (super proud of myself), and a GG friend did my hair for me. Most of the day was uneventful but another GG friend picked me up early in the evening. We went to a restaurant for appetizers and a couple of drinks to help put me at ease. Afterward, we made our way to a drag show. We met a couple of other GG friends at the show and we all had a great time! I befriended one of the performers. We went to another bar for more drinks afterward before calling it a night.
    It was a great night out for me!

Photos here;
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-Halloween-out