Thread: TMI re: wife?s boss

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TMI re: wife?s boss

Well this is A very small town and it came to me that my wife?s boss is a closeted trans man who is dangerously binding with athletic ace bandages. Like no finger space at all. Wife told me out of concern and I told her she was right to be concerned. Issue is that since he is closeted how to voice concern or even if to voice concern. Wife suggested I approach him as Maria.
    I am open to approaching him but am hoping for some thoughts from y?all before and if I do so on boundary ethics regarding closeted folks.
    I like to think I would have been open to concern when I was in hiding but I can lie to myself at times.
    What are some thoughts on this?

Ps example of my ignorance? Had to edit his pronouns twice. 💁🏽*♀️ I am on a steep learning curve right now👩🏽*🔬
    Last edited by Mariabella; 11-14-2019 at 06:57 PM.