Thread: Change of name is official!

Change of name is official!

So I?ve had my deedpoll through and now officially and legally Natalie.
    I also changed my title to Mrs, as I am very proud and happy to be married to my wonderful wife.
    Just need to update everyone now, so all other documents can be changed.
    One happy girl 😊

fab news, glowing, huh?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Untitled
    I was thrilled to bits when I got mine

It's a nightmare trying to remember who needs to be informed, who needs a copy of the Deed and who will only accept the Original. You can guarantee it will take a loooooooooong while before "his" name disappears.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I always think of it as a game of Whack-a-mole -- as soon as you think you're done, something else arrives with "his" name on it.

Congratulations, Natalie.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Congratulations Natalie, that is one of the most self affirming changes to your life that you can make. That said, I am so reminded of the truth of Pat's statement. My legal name change happened in the early spring of 2018. Just this morning my wife handed me three more documents where my old name was still present. So frustrating as I do not think I am exaggerating when I claim that since the spring of 2018 I have contacted probably close to 50 government agencies, private businesses, such as insurance companies, and other organizations to advise them of my name change. It seems to be a futile and endless task.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday, first day with the new name! Just like Pat said, something always pops up after requiring additional work to get it all straightened out.

Wow! Natalie I'm very happy for you. We have a member that transition very fast and I always thought she was the fastest.
    Now, since september 28 this year to middle November, less than 60 days, you already change your name, again, wow!.
    I usually say to people that transition means a slow evolution, in my case, between being a man and start living as a woman and things can't be done too fast but you amaze me.
    Thanks for keep us posted and be part of you transition. If you were in the west on the states I would say you're the fastest shooter if the west...congrats!
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I never planned for it to be so fast, but it?s just fallen into place that way.
    Still not looking to start hormones until spring next year. My wife and have a plan that is working very well for us both.
    Thanks again for all of your kind words and support xx