I am a non transitioning transgender woman which means that I have a foot on each side of the fence. Hope it's not electric, Lol. Anyway I am pretty fem even in guy mode. A few days ago when I was shopping at our local Walmart I had to use their restroom. It's those darn diuretics. Because this store has a family restroom next to the men's and women's I don't have to worry about who will see me. Unfortunately a male employee was cleaning the family restroom. So I sat on a bench near him holding my purse on my lap. He was slow and methodical which is a good thing unless you have to pee like a racehorse. Because I'm still in the closet I couldn't risk being seen by someone that I know in the ladies room. When I headed into the men's room I heard the cleaning man say, " that's the men's". I ignored him and took a stall. A few minutes later when I exited the men's room I saw the cleaning man tell a female coworker, " See, I told you that a lady went into the wrong one." I just smiled at them and kept on walking. They have a story to tell and so do I.........................Leanne