Thread: Getting braver

Getting braver

First off.. in a DADT situation with my wife. Barely accepting of my crossdressing but tolerant. We do have boundries... basically that I don't take it outside the home... underdressing is okay if not obvious. So I underdress on occasion. Panties and a bra underneath my man clothes. Today I was a bit brazen. Had to run a chore that didn't involve the public... actually wore my B cup forms for the drive back and forth. Just felt so nice. Then I took it another step. Tight cotton capri leggings and a sweatshirt over my bra and forms and went for a 2 mile run from the house, path thru the woods to the park and back. Not many people out but, those that were, only saw someone jogging like a lot of people do around here.

Now I understand sports bras! My girls were bouncing and the bra straps were slowly working their ways over my shoulders so that I had to adjust every so often. But it did feel refreshing, and freeing, that I can go for a run and not be noticed... maybe if I didn't wear the sweatshirt it would have been quite obvious.

Just be yourself! it is surprising what people don't notice occasionaly I have a casual look to see what is happening around me rarely do i see anything to cause me concern. take things slow and steady your world will open up in time.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Sounds like you don't understand sports bras at all.

A proper sports bra should minimize or eliminate bounce, and the straps should never slip off your shoulders.

I am guessing you are wearing the wrong size or style. Just because a bra has a racer back that doesn't make it a sports bra. "Real" sports bras will give some indication of the activitiy level it was designed for. Such as low, medium, or high impact. For running you should be wearing a high impact bra, for Yoga a low impact.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You do realize everybody that saw you jogging wearing a bra has told dozens of people by now.LOLOLOL.

Good for you Danielle!

Hi Roberta, I think danielle was probably wearing a regular bra and the trouble it caused have her an appreciation for sports bras.

Danielle,

I don't want to take this post too far off track but this for me is a case of someone blending. Joe Public sees what the expect to see. As long as you're not ostentatiously flaunting it, being too obvious, folks just can't be bothered to really look and if they do to react.

I applaud you for your efforts, the strides you've made. The real question of me is where do you go from here? As someone in the closet I know just how difficult it is to expend the envelope without crossing boundaries that will cause seismic shock wave in the relationship. Be aware of the pink fog descending. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for folks moving their CD'ing forward however it's too easy to go blind to the consequences, carried along by heady successes .
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    I am getting braver as well. I wear my forms and my makeup as well as my rago I don' even get a second look or inside at McDonalds. I do need to find a wig though

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's always another step, tho, isn't there, Danielle?

Jogging with C forms in a sports bra in summer! As Tracii indicated, not only will the world not end? Most people will not give u second glance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Sounds like you don't understand sports bras at all.

A proper sports bra should minimize or eliminate bounce, and the straps should never slip off your shoulders.

I am guessing you are wearing the wrong size or style. Just because a bra has a racer back that doesn't make it a sports bra. "Real" sports bras will give some indication of the activitiy level it was designed for. Such as low, medium, or high impact. For running you should be wearing a high impact bra, for Yoga a low impact.
    Elizabeth got it right... I was NOT wearing a sports bra and I need to buy one.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Danielle,

I applaud you for your efforts, the strides you've made. The real question of me is where do you go from here? As someone in the closet I know just how difficult it is to expend the envelope without crossing boundaries that will cause seismic shock wave in the relationship. Be aware of the pink fog descending. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for folks moving their CD'ing forward however it's too easy to go blind to the consequences, carried along by heady successes .
    Thank you. And I do reconignze this is about the limit of what I can do. It was enjoyable but no more than this is possible.

BTW, I saw myself in the mirror after I got back... I think I have a cute butt in those tights. lol