Thread: Almost panicked!

Almost panicked!

So, my wife was out of town for a couple of days last weekend and Molly had a chance to be out and about.
    I am always very careful to rid any evidence of my dressing since my wife is very unapproving.
    So this morning I was preparing to get ready for work and opened the clothes dryer to see what I thought was a pair of my panties, a bra and more in the dryer. Thinking I had left them in there, my heart skipped a beat I think!

I reached in and got the panties, same design, but wrong size, I noticed the bra was larger than mine... I placed them back into the dryer, closed the door and went back to getting my drab attire on for the day.

I had not before seen that the wife had gotten a pair of panties that were just like one of mine.

Scared me at first, but now I can smile about it.

Any close calls?

Molly

Close calls? Certainly, and on more than one occasion. Before my wife knew about my dressing I had moments like what you describe. One time I drove all the way to work only to remember once I got there that I had left a pair of shoes out. I drove home in a panic praying that my wife would still be asleep when I got home (I go to work very early). I tiptoed in and luckily she was still asleep and I was able to stash the shoes and creep back out.

It's so much less stressful now that she knows. She's not thrilled that I crossdress but it's not DADT either.

hello Molly,
    your wife obviously has good taste - it is shame that you cannot tell her.
    luv J

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes! My ex found my bra in the bedroom. Thot I'd brought a strange woman in. I told her it was mine. I was just beginning to experiment with women's things and told her. She didn't really care. Because at that point I was years away from serious dressing experimenting!

I suggest u talk it over with your SO before you're caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I had a different situation which occurred on more than one occasion. My wife and I are in a deep DADT marriage. She knows I wear women's clothing. She says absolutely nothing even when she has found an article of clothing that I overlooked. She has found on different occasions a bra and a panty. Both times she gathered them up, folded them and placed them on top of the clothes dryer. She casually told me she found them and where she put them. Nothing more. On another occasion I had become distracted while she was out and I was on the site. I failed to close the browser. She came behind me and went to use the computer. She told me I should be more careful. She was concerned if someone else would see this site open. Of course my handle was displayed at the top of the page. She could come behind me and read my comments in the section open to the general public. Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn't.

She probably does not know the extent of my wardrobe. She spent the night at our daughter's apartment babysitting. I had the opportunity to be fully en femme. It was terrific. I was able to sleep in more than a floor length pink nightgown; garter girdle, black full support stockings, bra with homemade forms. Still sitting at the computer in my nightwear.

Sometimes I wish my wife would walk in on me and find me wearing a nightgown to rekindle the conversation she does not want to have.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Happened a few years ago. A friend stopped by on a surprise visit. I had been lounging around in a night gown and robe. I told him to wait 5 minutes and I scurried into men?s clothing and scrubbed the makeup off.

I let him in and we began to chat. That is when I noticed the ladies slippers in plain sight on the floor between the couch and coffee table. Too, my lips must still have been rather rosy.

While he never said anything, he had to know!

I have been caught with small stuff like pantyhose numerous times over the years, but not recently. My wife has no idea the extent of my stash now which is rather large - 3 sets of breast forms just for starters. I try to keep everything in one place because it gets too hard to keep track if you don't do that. Also, it is in a very inconvenient place - in the attic under plastic which is covered with fiberglass insulation - not something you want to go touch unless you want to itch. I have had a lot of close calls though. One funny one is that a garbage bag must have ripped or something when the garbage pickup people came. I went to dump another garbage bag later, and a black thigh high stocking was on the ground next to my cans. It?s a good thing I dumped the garbage that day. Also, I think my daughter bought a new black bra that my wife had never seen. It was in the bathroom. She did not recognize it and busted my out for it. I had nothing to do with it and got in trouble anyhow. Go figure.

Sandi

Hiya Molly,

Close calls for being caught as a crossdresser? I am betting that none of us can say "nope not me". Your question brings back so many memories of my "close calls" and "caught". I do recall that during my DADT days I believed I was the most careful crossdresser at covering my tracks. But, as I look back I see that there were just too many times where I left a sign of my dressing and wasn't smart enough to recognize it. Simple things like wig hairs on a counter, lipstick left on a glass, a lost false nail, tissues with make up, or how about the "I thought I completely removed all the mascara, but...." and the ever potential overlooked pair of panties found. I also recall the few times where during my DADT times my wife would place the, overlooked but found item, bra or panties, on my dresser and not say anything to me about it. In retrospect that was a powerful message from us both. My side was "yup I am still dressing when you are gone" and her not saying anything was "yeah I know".

My wife and I have had the big talk and now have better understanding and I no longer hide my dressing from her. Life is way better when we left DADT behind. So close calls with my wife are no longer and issue. But there are others in my life that do not know of my dressing desires that still require my discretion.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Molly, Funny story. My wife knows, so I don't hav this issue.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Slightly different, but growing up my sister came in to my bedroom crying about some boy. She was upset later that I just sat up in the bed while we talked, I didn't even get out to try and comfort her. I couldn't because my legs were shaved...