Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why cross dress or present as a woman?

I enjoy the transformation process from shedding my male appearance with the step by step process in becoming my inner female. I love the high I get when I think I found the right combination of colors in my makeup. The clothes that fit just right to make the most feminine look I can create. My posture when I walk in heels and the distinct sound they make on the floor sends me into a state of euphoria. This all leads to my escape to someone I see as beautiful and is not judged or even has any true responsibilities other than to look her best.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    It an internal thing, been doing this since 4 or 5 years old. I am content with panties and a bra, dressing is just extra. It is the peace you get inside you.