Thread: Emergency

Emergency

Ladies,

Being able to bring Amanda around has gotten me thinking about someone in the family who is having a emergency and request you to come and help. It doesn't matter for this if it is a flat tire or a emergency room visit. How do you handle being dressed and getting that phone call requiring you to come and help when you are out dressed. Do you go home and change or do you go dressed and introduce yourself to them as your female side. They do not know about this female side of yourself. What do you do?
    Amanda

I would change clothing. I?m sure most here always have clothes with us to change into if need be. I carry makeup remover towelettes and a small bottle of nail polish remover in my emergency bag if I step out.

Banned Read only
    All of my local family knows so it's not an issue for me.

But before I was out, it would have depended on the emergency. If I had to rush to the hospital, I would not have changed. But flat tire, I would change, as it's not like I would want to change a tire wearing a dress either
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-17-2019 at 12:01 PM.

If you are not out you should have a change of clothes and make-up remover with you.

I did go help my roommate's ( at the time), Uncle , while dresses before I came out. It was an emergency, it wasn't the time to change to guy mode but I didn't want to have to redo my make-up.

Oh he didn't care and was happy to see me. Yes I fixed the problem, it is what I do.
    Last edited by Jean 103; 11-17-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Fortunately, this has not happened to me yet
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I have often thought the biggest risk to me would be to have a car accident. You can not leave the scene, and if you get hurt it would be hard to hide. That?s one reason I don?t like to just get in the car and drive around. I use Uber especially if I am going to have even one drink of alcohol. Can?t take the risk - for us DADT folks anyhow.

Sandi

Change.

I'm in my local Volunteer Fire and Rescue service. That is why I never wear make up or fingernail polish in my service area. Even at home, I wear only stuff I can get out of very quickly.

Those of us in the business are now seeing research showing that in the case of most emergencies the critical response time is very short (5 to 10 minutes). Basically if you are not on the scene, or across the street, the time it takes to change your clothes will not change the outcome very much, if at all.

When you weigh what good you may or may not be able to do against the damage you may do to your reputation, marriage, or work status, the answer seems obvious to me. Change.

Platinum Member
    That happened to me. My daughter-in-law with her daughter (my granddaughter) locked the garage door with the car outside, but, forgot the key on the inside. She was off to work with the granddaughter off to school. She knew I had a key to her house. She called. I was not only en femme, but, also had makeup and nail polish on. Ugh! Normally, I did not do makeup and nail polish, but, my wife was visiting our daughter in Chicago. Thought I was safe. I quickly undressed and scrubbed off the makeup. I grabbed a bottle of nail polish remover and did the best I could on short notice. It was late winter so I put on gloves and headed over-four minutes away. She met me at the car and told me it dawned on her to call my son for the garage door code! Duh!!!! I don't think I was ready to reveal myself to her and my granddaughter. Since then I have foregone the nail polish. My nails look like crap anyway.

Also was once a volunteer EMT. Worried about changing fast enough until the first few calls when I found I still got there and started the ambulance before the other EMT arrived.

I always carry what is necessary to eliminate evidence of my crossdressing. Luckily, there has yet to be an emergency. Time to find some wood to knock.

Let's put this in perspective.

If the emergency is non-life threatening ( OMG! Dad, I locked myself out of my car!!!! ), it's a simple matter to say "OK, I'll be there in XX minutes", change and go to the rescue.

If it is truly a Life-or-Death matter, ask yourself what's more important: Your secret, or a loved one's health or life?

Do any of you really want to have to explain that you could have prevented a dire event, but you had to change clothes first?

"gee, I'm very sad my wife died, but, before I called 911, I just had to change out of my girl clothes and clean off my make up. I mean, what would the paramedics have thought...?"

People really need to get their priorities in order.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Silver Member
    I wrote about my neighbor at my door yelling for help. I was trying on my wife's Dolly Parton outfit for a charity show before we gave it to charity. Thinking it must be a true emergency I answered the door. She knew about me so I wasn't worried about that. But, walking next door and being seen in that outfit did cross my mind.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Also not an issue. Now if it was work, I'd have to go home and change into my uniform.

Amanda, Never had the issue, so haven't really considered it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".