Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny conversation with sister-in-law

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Funny conversation with sister-in-law

Hey all!

This morning, I was walking home with my family from religious services, when my wife had the realization that I'm always fine with walking since I don't have to wear heels. That prompted my sister-in-law to proclaim that I must wear heels sometime to see how it feels! Furthermore, she said she was going to buy me two pairs of heels for Christmas; a regular pair of 3" pumps, and a pair of stripper heels! My wife knows I dress, and has even encouraged it, but she is the only one of my family that knows. It definitely got me thinking, could I come out to my sister-in-law? I've never felt that I could be accepted by anyone else in the family. This also comes at an interesting time, since the fog has been incredibly thick lately, and I recently posted about where to change.
    Jack of all trades, master of none;
    But better by far, than a master of one!

Every situation is different. It wouldn't hurt to talk to your wife about this one.

Saying you should wear heels is one thing, saying im going to buy you 2 pairs is another.
    She knows, or suspects.
    Not ness a problem depending on how you feel..

Im fairly certain that my wife has not told her sister, and her sister is usually a straight forward, no beating around the bush kind of lady. Im fairly certain that if she knew or suspected, she'd call me out on the rug, though she is rather sneaky. I also suspect that she did see the tote that I keep some my clothes in, though I dont keep anything else that might out me in there. My wife has so far done a splendid job of helping me cover up anything suspicious, or so I have thought. I'll have to ask her more when she gets home.

Platinum Member
    I looked at your bio. Age 26 or so. I have to assume your wife is also young as well as her sister. One of the things my wife told me about my cross dressing she did not like is having nobody she could confide in. Nobody she could discuss the matter. I suspect your wife has dropped enough hints, if not outright told her sister that you cross dress to some extent. I find it interesting or rather telling that your wife would make such a comment if she has done such a great job of concealing your cross dressing. Then your sister-in-law tells you she is going to buy you two pairs of heels for Christmas. I definitely would have told her my male shoe size. You should ask your wife if she truly knows or suspects you're a cross dresser. While you're discussing the matter suggest you'd also like some hosiery to go along with the heels. Guy socks would look terrible in a nice pair of heels.

Sometimes sisters are really really close.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 11-18-2019 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Make sure she knows your correct size.
    Wouldn't want to have to exchange a Christmas present.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Make sure she knows your correct size.
    Wouldn't want to have to exchange a Christmas present.
    For the win
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice , See line #4 in my signature first ! >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Your Sister-In-Law DOES NOT know!

The pink fog has rolled in big time and YOU are making this into what YOU want it to be.

As others have mentioned, once something is said it can't be undone.

You've talked to your wife about it and have her input.

I say let sleeping dogs lie and wait to see what happens.

If she gets you the heels then you can take it from there. Of course she's going to demand you walk the same distance to church in the heels somewhere.

Again, be careful what you wish for and what you mention. You can very easily "out" yourself with the attendant consequences.

Have a backup plan!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I think she knows

It sounds like she already knows.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

It really does sound like she knows. The Christmas gift offer of two pair, one sensible and one not seems way too specific.

I'm in the "she knows" camp. Maybe not a lot, but she knows something. It really doesn't make sense to me for a close relative to give you two pairs of heels for Christmas just as a joke you already know about. Perhaps she was just playing with you. But from what you have said about the conversation I don't think so. But also keep in mind that when we are in deep fog our brains are working on a different level and we are prone to taking things the wrong way. In this case, I doubt that and you interpreted the comments correctly. Look for other signs of her knowing to support or reject the sense of her "knowing" . Look at the evidence as objectively as possible without thinking about whether she knows or not.

I would have to agree with your wife... It is advisable to think through the what could go wrong and how much of those repercussions you would be willing to live with. And yes you can?t unsay anything. If at Christmas you don?t get the heels, you can always make a comment about It and see where it goes from there. Personally I would take it is an I have it worse than you idle threat.

Alice, I would check with your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Oh my goodness. Since your wife knows, ASK her if her sister knows and stop trying to guess. Then you will know how to proceed.

Next time say..."I need a new pair of heels. Have some new dresses that I don't have heels for". That would probably do at least 2 things....Shut her up with the heel comments and let her know what you do. It's a easy way of telling someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice 23 View Post
    This morning, I was walking home with my family from religious services, when my wife had the realization that I'm always fine with walking since I don't have to wear heels. That prompted my sister-in-law to proclaim that I must wear heels sometime to see how it feels! Furthermore, she said she was going to buy me two pairs of heels for Christmas; a regular pair of 3" pumps, and a pair of stripper heels!
    Not saying it is, but it sure sounds like one of those forum letters from the back of an adult magazine. I am looking forward to reading more!

Or, maybe, she’s just kidding around with you without an ulterior motive.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Or, maybe, she?s just kidding around with you without an ulterior motive.

My sister in law (wife's sister) has made several comments about dresses and skirts etc ... in the past, she has no idea that I dress. My wife knows and is supportive and I asked her if she told her sister and she hadn't, just coincidence.

Aspiring Member
    Well with your wife's OK I would take her up on it, making sure she knows what size to get, and then practice practice practice and show her it isn't so hard. All in fun of course. If you are confident maybe even tell her "it can't be that hard". Sherrii

Well I think you should wait till after she buys your new shoes, and make sure she has your size.

That is before outing yourself , that and get your wife's approval. Because there is no putting that cat back in the bag once it's out.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Unless u wish to be outed? Why would u need to tell your sis in law? Or, any family member?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think she knows too!!! It was the first thing I thought when I read your post!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Oh, you could ask your wife if she's ever mentioned anything to her sister -- but keep in mind, she's under no obligation to tell the (whole) truth.

Do women talk? Yup!

Do *sisters* talk? You better believe it!

Hey, maybe the two of them are trying to get a Girls Night Out going with you. GG's can be like that. And crazier things have happened, after all.

I'd ask SIL if she was serious about getting you not one, but *two* fairly specific types of pairs of heels (hmmm... ). And however she replies, just say something like, "Well, do you even know my size?"

This is your opportunity to potentially expand your CD'ing universe, in various kinds of ways.

I say take the bait!