Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closest to ever being caught ... closeted panic!

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Julia I can relate for sure. One time I thought I was home alone for the afternoon. I was dressed in a bunch of black lingerie with thigh highs on. One of my kids pops in the house like 2 hours early from school and was already in the house before I noticed.. I ducked into my bedroom before I was seen and instinctively jumped into the shower, clothes on. I just made out like I was taking a shower assuming no one would want to go in. That was a number of years ago but I was really panicked to the core.

Sandi
    Sandi, I would say I had that happen at least 4 times, very scary indeed ! Several of the other girls comments also sound very familiar....We do what we have to, life as a crossdresser certainly is filled with many close calls.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Been there done that. Didn't like it very much. now I'm sitting here in my living room with my wife on the other couch and I'm dressed in my girl mode undies, bra, pantyhose, dress, heels. some makeup
    And earrings. I do this every day. And I sleep in nightwear. I know what your going through. do you think she will not be okey with you dressing. Maybe you can feel things out. Being like this is not a good thing. I'm not telling you to come out that's up to you .
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Hi Julia , I think that I remember seeing that movie Many years ago. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Julia,
    Like Leslie , I've got the Tshirt for the number of times it's happened in the past . The worse thing is having a zip jam on you then there really is no escape , I had a customer call while trying on a sundress , it was tight and the zip stuck , no way I could open the door .

Thank goodness all that is behind me now I don't think my ticker could stand it anymore !