Thread: 1st time out

1st time out

Long long time dresser, very short time out. Was trying to find the right time and venue to go out for the first time. Since my SO is accepting, she said she would do my makeup because I still have no clue about it...yet. she even went out with me to get an outfit. Ended up getting fishnet thigh highs with 4in heels, a lace low cut bodysuit and some sheer panties to go under and no bra. A simple coat to go over with no top under that. Final touch was a schoolgirl skirt. Of course a wig and makeup.

Where did we go? We went to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show along with 300 other more and less dressed individuals. Perfect setting to calm not only my nerves but SO nerves. We had to stand outside for about 45min until doors opened and it was 30 degrees outside. I wasnt even cold...blame it on adrenalin. Had a few people talk to me, both women and men look me up and down. What a feeling!

Was a really good evening. Now planning to go out in more sensible clothes during the day. And I can wait.

Glad you had a great time.

You are correct, the clothing you chose is not exactly suitable for blending into a vanilla venue.

Nice Nicole. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I was kind of shocked what she got you to wear, until I saw you went to Rocky Horror. It's funny because on Halloween I went to a live show rendition of Rocky Horror. I had a pretty wild outfit which was basically body stocking and black slip with thigh high stockings along with chains attached to my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. I am not into kink, it was just the venue and hardly anyone even gave me a second. The whole audience was dressed quite wildly. I wouldn't want to even be seen anywhere else wearing what I had on. As many have recommended here, and I agree that it makes sense to dress for where you are going unless you are trying to get attention. I kind of like the attention, but I mostly do it at LGBT bars/clubs with activities like drag shows and bachelorette parties.
    Also, I get overheated sometimes with a wig and everything else piled on top, so cooler weather is welcome to me.
    See ya,

Sandi

Platinum Member
    I do agree with Tracy. However, the crowd at The Rocky Horror Picture is not noted for blending in with anything. The clothes in your picture posting are not as racy at they sound. Nice to see another Washingtonian on this site. That show is shown twice a month at the Blue Mouse Theater in Tacoma.

You have a great wife

NicoleRenee, Rocky Horror Picture Show is the perfect gateway drug along with Halloween.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It sounds like you and your amazing wife had quite the time.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Stephanie...for me it was racy, at least outside the house...lol. yes nice to have other Washingtonians in here, wish I could find some closer.

Does indeed sound like fun... definitely something my wife would be onboard with me dressed outside of the house. She is a huge Rocky Horror fan and would have no trouble getting my all dolled up to fit in.