Thread: One of those days

One of those days

Got up this morning knowing I had another dressing day. Got everything done dressed, makeup etc. Went around the house doing bits and pieces. About 30 mins in I realised that I wasn't enjoying it. Don't get me wrong I love being a woman but today it wasn't happening. Hope this is a one off.

I think many of us have days like that. I certainly wouldn't worry that it is gone for good

Dominique, It happens. I'm not always feeling it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think it happens to almost everyone. No worries. Really. It has happened to me many times. I usually do the bits and pieces routine but even that rather suddenly takes a turn and the supporting feeling vanishes. Then I am just a man in a bit of drag for no real reason. So, I change back and say, "Well, maybe tomorrow." The supportive feelings we have are sometimes very fickle. I have had the feeling come and go in a few minutes, too few to even decide to do something. Back and forth, all through the evening or whatever. Kind of maddening, but it just goes with the territory of not being fully masculine or feminine - just intermediate to different degrees. It's OK.

Don't worry about it. The Pink Fog ebbs and flows.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

It really is something that ebbs and flows. I have no idea why but at least we can all agree it will not go away nor would I want it to.
    Crissy

Been there too, Dominique. I?m beginning to think either I?ve reached a plateau or what was once special is now normal. Don?t over think it .
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I was waiting to read that you took off the skirt and put on a kilt...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

No worries. The pendulum swings back and forth. I?ve had your experience...I get dressed, then undress, only to, sometimes, redress later. I do wear panties daily and, most of the time, hose and a bra. The rest is optional. It?s a part of my day.

Yep. I got a new dress on Ebay and a top, but have not worn them yet, nor had the umph to dress for weeks now. It is work.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 11-19-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Platinum Member
    It's a common occurrence. When there is no motivation or reason or urge then everything just stays packed away.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hah! Sometimes I start preparing for a session weeks in advance. Picking up certain pieces from stores and going thru all my girl gear stored in 3 different locations and all thru my house and garages! It's a lot of friggin work I can tell u!

Then, organizing and doing the shoot. Or, the dressing to go out. A lot more work!

Finally, a day or so later editing and looking at the pics. Makes it all worthwhile!
    When THAT stops being worth all the effort involved? I'll stop dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Sometimes just being human, let alone feminine or masculine, isn't happening for me!