So i told my wife 2 years before we got married I like to wear women?s sleepwear. Partially nighties. I have my own draw in the bedroom filled with silk pajamas and nightgowns. She?s ok with this and jokes about it from time to time.

When I told her 3 years ago about my desires for women?s sleepwear I said I would like to wear nighties to bed one day. She said as a compromise I can do it when at home alone but not when she is around.

Now it is 3 years on and she jokes about my extra curricular activity when she isn?t home. Dressing up. But we haven?t had a discussion about it properly since when I told her those 3 years ago. The desire to wear a nightie to bed is still there. She was away for 2 nights and I slept in a nightie all night both nighties Best nights sleep I?ve had in god knows how long. Not because she wasn?t there. That sucked. But I slept in a nightie 2 nights in a row,

And I would like to bring it up to her again the fact I want to wear a silk nightie to bed. But I don?t know how to bring up the subject. What should I do